Your family is in danger

Adam's: POV

"Dad, is it normal to have same nightmare every night?" asked Emily and picked up some leaves. "I don't know honey." I replied.

"Your family are in danger

"Your family are in danger." said a woman. "Excuse me?" I replied. "Someone wants them dead." she said. "Dad, she's the woman in my nightmares." replied Emily scared. "Stay away from us." I said coldly. "Humans are dangerous." replied Rowena. "Leave us alone." I said. "Give the children to me, I'll give them a better home." she replied. "Never." I said angrily.

"Mark my words Adam, horrible things will happen this month." she replied and disappeared. I hugged my Emily and comforted her.

"Are we going to die?" asked she scared. "Not for a long long time." I said. "But what if I die and you're still here." replied Emily sadly.

"Then I will remember a girl who had a heart of gold and a happy smile on her face." I said. "I love you dad." she replied. "I love you too." I said.

***

Aurora's: POV

I was walking around in the house when I heard Ben talking to a woman. I opened the door gently and saw them.

"Thank you for the necklace Rowena." he said. "He'll turn into a evil vampire slayer and he will hate supernatural creatuers. His hate for Adam will grow stronger." she replied.

(Rowena)

(Rowena)

"I can't wait to have Luke all for myself." said Ben with a smirk on his face. "But only true love can break the spell." replied Rowena. "Nonsense, I'm his true love." said Ben. "Be careful." she replied. "I'm the most famous vampire slayer, nothing scares me." he said. I closed the door and I was breathing heavily. I have to find Adam and warn him.

Uh oh

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~