Wedding

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

March 4th 2005: Massachusetts

It was time and I was very nervous. "Don't let me fall mom." I said. "Never." she replied. I only saw Luke and when I stood in front of him everything was thrown away.

"I do." said Luke. "I do." I said. We kissed and everyone clapped their hands. We were now husband and husband. I smiled happily.

"I'm so happy for you two." said Olivia. "Thank you." I replied. Luke went up to me and I smiled. "May I?" he asked. "Yes." I said. I took his hand and we danced around on the grass. I saw the joy in his eyes and a happy smile appeared om my face.

"This was my dream." I said. "To marry me?" he asked. "My dream came true, I can't describe how happy I am to you in my life." I said. "I don't what I would do without you, you changed my whole life." I replied. "I love you with all my heart." said Luke and kissed me. "I love you too." I replied.

***

Luke's: POV

"Ready?" asked Adam. "Ready." I said and went out to the car. He drove to the airport and we checked in. A few hours later we sat on the plane to France. I fell asleep and kissed my forehead. I'm so happy we're married.

 I'm so happy we're married

-End of the flashback-

When life was good

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~