We'll take care of you

Vanessa's: POV

I opened my eyes and looked confused around. It took a few minutes for me to realize that I was in the hospital. The sun shone in and burned my skin. "Ow." I screamed. A nurse came in and looked worried at me. "Is everything alright?" she asked. "Close the curtains." I said and she did as I said.

Then she walked out again. I saw a blood bag hanging on hook and I licked my lips. I started drinking and the blood tasted so good. But my teeth hurt and my eyes were red. I let out a scream and the nurse came into the room again.

I rushed up to her inhuman speed and bit into her neck

I rushed up to her inhuman speed and bit into her neck. I had no idea blood would taste so good. I hid the body and changed back to my clothes. Just then came papa and Olivia in.

"I can't believe I'm a vampire, I'll never get sick again." I said. They looked at each other. "So you don't hate it?" asked Luke. "Nope." I said. "Your life won't be the same again." replied Liv. "I've watch The Vampire Diaries a million times, I can handle it." I said. "If you say so." she replied.

***

Vanessa's: POV

I was hiding in a dark alley and tears were rolling down my cheeks. Then I saw a man and a girl. The girl went up to me.

"We won't hurt you." she said softly. "I'm Vanessa Jackson." I replied. "I'm Aurora and this is my dad." she said.

(Vanessa Jackson)

(Vanessa Jackson)

I told them how my dad abused me and forced me to become a vampire. "We'll take care of you." said Aurora. "Thank you." I replied and hugged them. "You're welcome." said Rora. "My new name is Audrey." I replied.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I feel for Audrey

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~