I love you

Luke's: POV

I drove back home and Adam met me outside. I know he's mad at me. "I'm sorry for breaking your heart. But I was under a spell. I know  it doesn't solve anything. But you should know that I love you with all my heart and you are my whole world." I said. "You're forgiven." he replied. He hugged me and I kissed his lips.

Adam took off my necklace and threw it in the fire. I let out a scream when the darkness left my body. He hugged me and I smiled.

"My badass vampire slayer

"My badass vampire slayer." said Adam. "My wonderful husband." I replied. I love you Luke." he said. "I love you more Adam." I replied.

***

Adam's: POV

When the sun had down gone, we drove to the beach and got married again. "I love you so much Luke." I said and kissed his lips. "Love you too." he replied and answered my kiss.

Where do you want to go on our honeymoon?" I asked. "Transylvania." said Vlad. "Sounds good." I replied with a smile on his face.

***

Zac's: POV

"He's in here." said a nurse. I followed her into the room and saw my husband. He was sleeping peacefully in the bed.

"Can I be alone with my husband please?" I asked. "Of course." she said and walked out. I locked the door and went back to Jack. I stroked his pale cheek and a tear were rolling down my cheek. I saw a baby and happy tears filled my eyes. I picked up Katerina and she smiled.

I had compelled Rowena to give the cure

I had compelled Rowena to give the cure. I dropped the cure in his mouth and waited. Jack opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Oh Jack." I said and hugged him. "Hey." he replied. "Dad." said Raven and hugged him too. "Have I missed something?" asked Jack confused. "It's a long story." said Raven. "Katerina look just like you." I replied with a smile on my face. "She's so cute." said Raven. "She really is." he replied.

I'm so glad Adam broke the spell. Jack is a vampire again

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~