A whole new world

Aria's: POV

"I look like an idiot." I said. "No you don't." replied Ari. "Can't I wear my old clothes?" I asked. "Absolutely not." she said. I walked out to her and she smiled at me.

(Aria's new look)

(Aria's new look)

"Wow mom, you look amazing." she said. "Thanks Ari." I replied. "You look like a rockstar dad." said Ariana. "What's a rockstar?" I asked. "A rockstar is someone who sings rock music." she said.

(Enzo's new look)

(Enzo's new look)

"What's that small object in your hand?" I asked. "It's my phone." she said. What are you doing with that thing?" I asked curiously. "Well, you can text or call friends and take photos." she said and showed me.

"That's amazing." I replied. "I guess it is." she said. "This world is so fascinating." I replied. "We'll become a family again, I promise." said Ari. I smiled and hugged my daugther.

***

Aurora's: POV

I closed my backpack and went to the hall. I wrote a note to dad, before I walked out.

"Ready?" asked Charlie. "Yes." I said and put on me the helmet. "Hold on tight." he replied and started his motorcycle.

We drove through the town and it feels so good to be wild and free

We drove through the town and it feels so good to be wild and free. He stopped when we arrived to the beach and we looked at the sunset together. He played on her guitar and sang for me. I closed my eyes and listened.

"Maybe I should kidnap you more often." he said. "Oh, shut up." I replied with a smile on my face. We drove to a bridge and walked along the fence. The sky was blue/purple and the air was warm. "I love you." he said. "I love you more." I replied with a smile on my face.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Aww

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~