Thank you for saving my life

Aurora's: POV

-Flashback-

October 14th 2010: Stockbridge

"The carousel was so fun." I said. "I agree." replied Vanessa. "You and Emily are the best sisters in the whole world." I said. "Thank you." she replied with a smile on her face.

(Aurora, 7)

(Aurora, 7)

(Vanessa, 5)

(Vanessa, 5)

(Emily 2)

"I can't believe that you soon will be eight

"I can't believe that you soon will be eight." said papa. "I'll always be your baby girl." I replied. The show starts soon." said Adam. Emily was holding my hand and we followed daddy to the circus tent.

"I'm afraid of c-clowns." said Emily scared. "I'll protect you." I whispered. "Thank you." she said. The show began and everything was so magical. A ballerina threw up a blue teddy bear that I caught. But then my eyelids became heavy and I fell asleep on the bench. I never noticed when daddy and papa went out with my sisters.

***

I woke up after an hour and it was dark outside. "Daddy, papa?" I called, but got answer. "Where are you?" I called again. "Emily, Vanessa." I said and tears was running down my cheeks.

"Have you lost your family, Aurora?" asked a man. "They'd never leave me." I sobbed. "I'm sure they will come back." he said. I've cotten candy and popcorn." he said. "I can't receive things from people I don't know." I replied.

But I'm Jack, Laughing Jack, now we aren't strangers, are we?" he asked. He danced around and I laughed. He looked seriously at me and I swallowed nervously. I should going now." I said. "Without your teddy bear?" asked Jack. I stretched out my arm and he smirked. "Take it." he said with a creepy voice.

I had almost taken my teddy bear when he grabbed my arm. His mouth was filled with razor sharp teeth. Then I saw a man without a face walking into the circus. He had very long arms. He saved me from Jack. He took me back to my family. "Thank you for saving my life." I said and he nodded his head. 

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Aurora's first meeting with the slender man

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~