I'll always protect you

Emily's: POV

I woke up in an unknown room next day. A man came in and he was holding a bowl his hands. "Who are you?" I asked scared. "My name is Sirius." he said. "I'm Emily." I replied. "I know." he said and I smiled. He gave me a bowl of warm soup to warm up my frozen body.

"Sirius is the leader of our wolf pack." said Olivia. Two children walked into the house and looked at me. "This is Athena and Luna, Sirius children." she said. "Are you Emily?" asked Athena. "Yes." I said. "Olivia has talked so much about you." she replied. "Aww." I said and Liv smiled.

***

Emily's: POV

I went into 7 eleven and looked around. I didn't have enough money to buy food. I saw a flyer about me and a tear were rolling down my cheek. But I wiped it away.

HAVE ANYONE SEEN MY DAUGHTER?

Emily Lily Lambert was last seen last night. She was wearing a purple oversized hoddie and light blue baggy jeans . If anyone has seen her, please call me on this number.

I stole some food and a water bottle when no one was looking. I pulled the hood on my hoddie and walked out from the store. I went to the train station. I got on the train and sat by the window. The train began to move.

I put on my headphones and played Dernière Danse by Indila

I put on my headphones and played Dernière Danse by Indila. Olivia was sitting next to me. I gave her some food to eat.

"I'll always protect you, that's what wolves do we protect our pack." said Liv. "Thank you." I replied. "I love you." she said. "I love you too." I replied and hugged her.

Emily and Olivia are on the run

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~