It's so hard to say goodbye

Vanessa's: POV

I went to the circus, but everyrhing was gone. I couldn't find them. I called their names but got no answer. I found a letter from Raven. I read it and a tear were rolling down my cheek.

Dear Vanessa: As you read this, we're already back in Transylvania

Dear Vanessa: As you read this, we're already back in Transylvania. We couldn't stay in Stockbridge due to vampire slayers. I know you're worried, but we'll be fine. I'm so glad I met you, you changed my whole life. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. I love you to the moon and back. I know the pain is hard, but please don't turn off your humanity. Vampires do stupid things when their humanity is off and I don't want to lose you. Be strong. Love from Raven.

I saw papa and I ran up to him. I hugged him and cried. "Raven has moved back to Transsylvania." I sobbed. "I'm so sorry to hear that." said Luke. "I miss her so much." I replied. "Don't cry, you're safe now." he said. "Please come back home papa, dad miss you so much." I replied.

***

Luke's: POV

I stabbed her with vervain and she fell to the ground. "Let's go." replied Ben. "She really thought you still love Adam." said Olivia. "Adam swallowed all my lies." I replied.

We arrived to a laboratory and I called at Wes Maxfield. "Do the quick." I said. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Yes." I replied. "As you wish." said Max. He injected Vanessa with a virus. A smirk appeared on my face. "Sleep well 21051." I said. "She'll drink vampire blood now." replied Max. "Good job." said Ben and gave him money.

Ben has turned Luke aganist his family. I feel for Vanessa, she doesn't deserve it

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~