[ EPILOGUE ]

'' not so fast Gulaaba.'' Aaban caught her when she was avoiding him in whole function and also came home with Mr. Hakeem and Mrs. Sheherbano and Ana. Partially she wanted to be with them as today they send their daughter to her in laws but also because she was afraid of Aaban's threatening eyes on her. But she knew that she cannot hide for more. She giggled when she recalled his shocked face when she confessed her love for him.

Mehar couldn't believe it that how she managed to confess her feelings for him. When did she start falling for him?

Maybe when he understood her....

Or...

Maybe when he was agreed to let her ago despite giving her space for three months...

Or...

Maybe when he was around her when he was not around her....

Or....

When he stretched her wings and let her fly as she wanted....

There were reasons beyond any reasons to love him and she couldn't hold her heart for more. The moment she understood her feelings, she was filled with a sudden triumph and a great ecstasy, for she knew then and there that he was hers, and she loved him. And it was something she had known from the very beginning. She had known that this thing was to happen, that nothing could prevent it; she was part of his body and part of his mind, they belonged to each other, both wanderers, both fugitives, cast in the same mold.

Why to deny then?

Mehar looked at him who had pinned her to the wall with her hands caged beside her. She looked at him and there was ocean of love for her..... Her soul needed that.

Aaban's heart skipped its beat when he was reading the amount of love in her eyes. She was speaking through her eyes and he wanted to sink in it.

Aaban leaned down and captured her lips to a searing kiss.

'' you are like firecracker to my fiery passion.'' Aaban whispered on her lips before biting them when Mehar moaned and reciprocate to his kiss. Aaban held her and wrapped her legs around his waist still kissing her, he made her lay on bed and he hovered on her pitied body under him.

He kissed her into silence, and then said his voice husky with passionate longing.

'' say you love me.''

Mehar looked at him with swollen lips, she smiled and wounded her arms around his neck. Looking in to her eyes. He saw demons dancing in her eyes and that amused him. Guess when he thought that she will not give him another shock but she knocked his breaths out when she pecked his lips and looked at him who was studded by her act. She giggled turning his demons alive.

'' you are getting the animal out in me and its not good for you.'' Aaban whispered and dug his head in her neck inhaling her, Mehar laughed and laced her fingers in his tick hairs while he pressed her more to himself.

Aaban looked at her and gave her an exasperated look. Mehar smiled and leaned into him to soak up in his warmth, and looked at his eyes which were filled with so much love and want.

'' your mind is dirty. But I need to sleep.'' Mehar whispered and moved her head back to the pillow while he chuckled in amusement.

'' you are my favorite dirty thought. And I am not sleepy.'' Aaban whispered back, started pecking her neck. Mehar smiled and her heart took the pace. She took a shaky breath.

'' I haven't done my workout since morning.'' Aaban husked and kissed the spot behind her ears hitching her breath in her throat but his remark confused her. She looked at him with confusion which made him smile. Aaban pecked her lips and looked at her.