// BONUS CHAPTER \\

The sun has awoken with the sleep of the moon. The darkness has been broken; the enchanting spell was gone.

Her breath upon his neck, her legs tangled up with his. His one hand on the small of her back while other around her tiny waist. Nahal slowly darted her heavy sleepless and tired eye lids. Her vision craggy and foggy. Blinking twice, she saw the most handsome man holding her tight in his embrace. She lost herself looking at him. his sharp yet gentle features. His plump lips, his high cheek bones, his chiseled jaw. That fine black hair messed up wildly making her shy. Her plump lips curved in to a smile remembering a few hours ago. She raised her itching fingers and touched his stubble. Nahal leaned and kissed his jaw lightly not to wake him up. Her soul has always had a space that she couldn't claim. She couldn't name it either. Then she felt something last night with him that made her think of the empty space in her soul. It was getting fill and she had no regret for it. Maybe her mother was right, she was falling for him.

Nahal smiled when he hummed and pressed her to his chest and buried his face in her neck. She shivered yet felt stinging as he pressed her. She smiled reminiscing him. The thought that she knew him, was evaporated in thin air and she was completely wrong.

When she thought, he wouldn't hurt her. The feeling was still fresh when Nahal felt being stabbed by a knife. There was no hesitation in the air. He made her feel that he owned her with his love and she trusted him.

''say you are mine''

He whispered with his deep and husky voice with was over coated with unleashed emotions while gritting his teeth on her throat when her eyes were snapped closed and she was dawn in euphoria.

'' yours''

Biting her lips she looked back at her handsome husband. A fine piece that she was sure about and how he fell for her?

'' Nahal!

What are you doing to me?''

Rayan whispered with a strained voice when he noticed the tears rolled down from the corner of her eyes making their valley in to her wild hairs. Her eyes closed and her lips apart as she whimpered.

Rayan kissed her tears and hugged her tight. Feeling content and happy at the same time.

'' I could say the same''

She whispered meekly before drifting to sleep.

He made her feel loved because in spite of his numerous shades, he had a wealth of love to give.

'' I am still famished.''

He was a wildflower in her perfect bed of timid rose.

She remembered her shyness and sometimes her weak protest and his witty remarks that still tuned her cheeks crimson.

'' you left your claw marks on my skin to claim your right on me. Don't go getting shy on me now, because baby, the night isn't over yet.''

She turned her face to the window and a shy smile was not leaving her lips.

Nahal looked at herself and find herself a sleepless girl in a narrow bed dark hair thick and wild and twisted like seaweed across the pillow.....

Untangling his feet from hers and taking his hands slowly away from her waist, she clutched the sheet tightly to her body. Nahal had to admit that she had seen muscular bulky men before either in magazine, TV or sometimes around her walking randomly but to think that her own husband would be a fine art of perfection, it was beyond thinking for her. His chiseled and hard chest, his toned abs, his muscular arms along with a handsome face, he was a man walking like he owned everything. Pride was in his blood.