~~ CHAPTER 3 ~~

Red!

People write stories about the damsel in distress, if only Cinderella had a red dress in her closet, she wouldn't need a prince to save her.

Was she a modern Cinderella?

But Cinderella believed in dreams, she also believed in doing something about them. When prince charming didn't come along, she went over to the palace and got him.

But don't we have a Cinderella inside us?

Past midnight when reality struck us, we transform in to our real self.

Then what was she?

A Cinderella struck in a marriage wrapped with threats and hate?

And dreams?

Didn't she witness the funeral of her dreams the moment she signed the nikah papers?

Didn't she felt her corps when he touched her as his wife?

Isn't she dying every day, night, hour, minute and second?

Then she was not Cinderella wrapped in a mermaid red lace evening gown with full lace sleeves. Her face was adorned with good makeup enhancing her look further more with her smoky eyes and nude lips. Her long hairs open on her back in curls.

Her large hazel eyes further ran to her body. She was looking exquisite. But her eyes!

They were saying million stories that she knew.

'' ma'am your heels and clutch.'' She looked at the beautician and nodded her head. Wearing her heels and taking her clutch, she looked at herself again.

''پدر من این لباس را دوست دارم ، بسیار زیبا به نظر می رسم. "

( Father

I love this dress. I look so beautiful in this dress)

Her father had a smile on his face when he saw her descending down the streets in a beautiful off white long dress. She twirled and looked at his father who had a smile on his face.

The smile on his face was her favorite symphony.

'' you are my princess.''

''زن برادر''

(Sister – in – law)

She jerked from her place and looked at her back only to see Tamim standing in threshold looking at her. Abir passed him a half smile which he passed her too.

'' car is waiting for you. You go with driver I will follow you in my car. And.....'' He looked at her for a few seconds which made Abir knitted her brows.

'' loosen up a bit. And enjoy.'' She nodded her head with a smile while he left her. Taking a deep breath Abir left her room but her eyes landed on his card which he left for her. Though he had bought the dress for her but along the dress he left his card for her in case if she needs anything, she can buy it but she didn't use it. There was nothing she could need.

Her walk in closet was full of all the things she needed. Her clothes and her inners in piles and colors. Her shoes and her bags in piles but she needed freedom which she couldn't find in any pile.

"آبیر"

(Abir)

Abir stopped hearing the old and gentle voice of bibi Jan. a small smile darted on her lips as she turned to old lady sitting in her wheel chair clad in precious white looking like angel. Abir walked to her and smiled toward the kind old lady.