//13\\ ( prank )

Wind was blowing the rain away and blown the sky away while all the dry leaves making sounds with the humid ground. But the trees stood. Though the leaves were not basically falling, but they were flying. They were taking their time to wander on their only chance to soar.

She sat upon lofty hill, and turned her eyes around. Where wavering woods and wild waters do hymn and autumn sound. They summer sun was faint on her. The summer flowers depart – sit still- all are transformed to stone, except her musing yet cold heart.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

Her mother's face flashed in the curtains of her eyes but her words still ranged in her ears.

They memories were still a fresh in her mind that shuddered her. But at the same time she turned herself to stone. Though it would be a lie if she wasn't feeling any pain. Heck she was shattered and her every piece was screaming pain.

It took her a lot of time to come over her fear and trauma but a major part of her was still there with her.

'' I love you!''

She took a sharp breath and opened her eyes. his voice was still ringing in her ears and her smell was still on her skin. She could still feel him but she took a leap.

A leap to hard but she did it.

Rayan looked at her who was standing in the balcony looking like nymph. A princes in white. Her satin night dress was covering her properly but still he could see her figure. Slim but right curves in right places making her irresistible. Her hairs were flowing in the air making it hard for him to resist himself more. Her smell was trapping him while she was unaware of his presence. Pulling her hairs to her one shoulder, she was inhaling with closed eyes but her every act was like cutting his reigns to get her. He was in a struggle hard to describe. Nahal jumped in her place, when she felt him behind her back. he whiffed her smell making her shudder. Pulling her to him, he buried his face in the crock of her neck.

'' I love you Nahal. I fucking love you so much.'' his husky voice was deep and throaty and his face was buried in her neck. She struggled to get herself free but froze when he gently pushed her to the wall and captured her lips in a searing yet gentle kiss. His lips hard while hers soft. It was a hard peck but soon his lips molded on hers in a soft move making her struggle less. She stood still. It was not like he was kissing her for the first time but to see his gentleness which was creating a heat was defiantly first.

He was kissing her lips but not her soul which was shaking her to come out of her stupor.

Her grabbed her waist and pulled her more to his hard chest. She was feeling him; his hard body was making her scared. Her eyes were going to her skull as she was in dire need of breath. Pushing his chest, He broke the kiss when he felt her wobbly. Her breaths ragged while he was gazing her putting his forehead on hers. She looked up at him and then lost herself in his deep eyes. Her mind shut its doors and her heart opened. The gate of floods were opened and her emotions were flowing.

Her dainty arms moved on its accord and snaked around his strong neck. Rayan smiled and leaned more to her. Nahal was looking at him with heated face and the heat was flowing between them. He looked at her lips which were apart and swollen. Looking back at her face, he gently pulled her face and leaned. Nahal closed her eyes and grabbed the hair of his nape. The kiss was gentle but soon turned passionate. Nahal started to reciprocate him taking him by surprise.

Delicious was his first thought after kissing her, but how to stop was his second thought after she was reciprocating to kiss him back. He could easily say how shy and inexperienced she was. It made his chest tighten to having her as his wife. He was not saint but she was deity for him.