DARK TIME

Whenever life gives you, even if it hurts you, just be strong and act like you are okay.  because then you force yourself to remember that strong walls shake but never collapse.

being a proud afghan, my walls of sanity is shook pretty strong but it cracked it too. though i need to remind myself that we haven't collapsed.

and will not.

i saw people running leaving their shops bags behind.

i saw kids crying for their parents who were lost maybe looking for them.

i saw blood.

i saw the mother who shielded her child baring her back to firing bullets but only to save her child.

i saw man looking for his wife.

i saw parents giving their child to uncertainty just to give them better future.

i saw bodies being crashed.

oh god!

yup i saw it all.

i wasn't there to see it in person but still saw it all through TV.

i am sure you all know what i am talking about.

right now i am in USA but my every thought and family is there.

after getting married and having kids, my husband and i were planing to settle in US.

i was late!

yes i left my country just one day before the chaos took place but i saw it all.

should i count myself lucky?

no!

my people are burning.

think about the mother who was sure that she will die but she shielded her child to save her.

think about the parents who gave up on their 18 months old child just to give them better future.

think about the husband who lost her wife.

think about the parents who lost their kids.

think about the body parts spread around and think about the blood rivers and think about the pieces of human body who were never recognized who were they and just disappeared?

think about them.

anyways!

i want you all to pray for them.

please.

everything is new for me but my mind is not in place.

please pray for us all.

please understand....

i appreciate all the messages i received regarding my safety.

thank you all a lot but i need your prayers for my country's innocent people.