// 3 //

Looking at her picture, he was in a vogue.

Her smile: her smile was like armor and every day she went to war.

Her twinkling eyes: like they had their own vocabulary and her own language. Her eyes held and endless kind of innocence. They were the door ways to her soul.

Her lashes: touching her cheeks but it was more like they were protecting her beautiful green eyes.

Her nose: as slender as it can describe beauty.

And her lips: the curve of her lips were rewriting the history.

So luscious and so tempting.

He was observing her but she was unaware of him. He was drinking her every feature.

Some kisses can be done by eyes.

'' you are staring someone's wife'' Najib nudged him while seeing him staring her so shamelessly.

In the room full of art, he was still staring her. She was an ocean of beauty, hidden in a dew drop.

She was the drew of beauty in the passion of his need.

Like the fall of dropping water, wears away the stone. She was wearing away his rational mind and awakening his passion and compassion.

Without even knowing, she was making a nest for herself. To be trapped and she was trap in his desire.

'' I don't care, I can only see that she is mine and one day I will make her mine'' he smirked and looked at Najib who gave her a meaningful smile in return.

'' but she is married now to the most dangerous army man, what will you do now?'' Najib asked him while looking at him.

'' she is a mortal danger to all men. She is beautiful without knowing it, and possesses charm that she is not even aware of. Danger hides in beauty, and beauty in danger'' he quoted still his eyes not averting from her picture who was not aware of it. Confidence lacing from his tone.

'' I don't understand what you says sometimes but I have to tell you one thing man as I am your friend.

That you will put yourself in danger'' Najib said as he always do to make him understand but as always he blew his piece of advice in his laughter.

'' I am not in danger, I am the danger'' he winked and made his way to find the girl of his every kind of dream. His desire, his passion, his lust. He was observing her since she was in school. He use to steel her things so he could smell her. Her hair band, her pen, her note book, her broken bangle. He would smell them and keep them as he smelled her. Her every act was saved in his mind and would open him the world of fantasies.

They way she pushes her hair behind her ear every now and then.

They way she twist her ring in her finger.

They way she smiles while talking to her friends.

They way she eats the cake while skipping the main food and closing her eyes while having every bite of it.

They way her curved lips mould while chewing the bite. But his mood spoiled seeing the man standing beside brigadier general Hussain Rasooli. He was the man who now owned his precious.

His blood boiled and his eyes became red in anger. He so wanted to pull his gun and hit him on the head. but he knew he couldn't do it as this party was all full of army and navy people so he had to wait. But he also knew that he hadn't a lot of time. He had to hurry.

'' hey Farad nice to see you '' he clearly knew whose voice was that. Not showing his irritation, he masked a happy face and turned to him.

'' hey Tahir dude what's up''