TEARS IN DRIZZLES

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THE END WHICH IS ABOUT THIS STORY!

'' Are you sure of your this decision?'' Mr. Baasid Ghilani asked her who was standing in her father's study with her head bow. The tears stains visible on her pale face that clenched her father's heart. He sighed and kept looking at her who had lost a great amount of weight in a spear of few months. Her flawless skin was pale and her bones were jutting out. This was not his princess standing in front of him. He tried to put some sense in her head but all his affords resulted in his beloved daughter's health. As a father, he couldn't risk her health but then it was matter of her life. How can he let her think emotionally and later regret about it?

Abir looked at her father who had a concern look on his face looking at his only daughter. She gave him a weak smile but it broke his heart further more.

"من مطمئنم پدر"

( I am sure dad.)

Mr. Baasid Ghilani was a noble man living a simple life of a university teacher. He had two kids.

Baktash Ghilani 29 years old happily married and had a daughter Mursal 4 years old with his wife Sadaf Ghilani.

Abir Ghilani 24 years old and was doing her MBBS. She was the apple of everyone's eyes. Mr. Baasid and Baktash were showering her love since she didn't see her mother. Fatima Ghilani died after giving birth to Abir. Mr. Baasid and Baktash tried their best to give her whatever she ever wanted. They were not rich. Baktash started a small education center in a rented one room in his neighbors where he started teaching students and he met his wife and both started teaching there. After some hard work and luck. They managed to rent an education center with 5 classes and started teaching there. They hired few teachers too. It was going well. They were a small family of five people and were having a simple life. Mr. Baasid and Baktash were helping Abir's fees but beside that, she was working as assistance in an agency which was helping her to help her fees too. They were leading a simple middle class life. Her beauty was the concern for her father and brother. She was by far the most beautiful girl in her town and everybody could eye her. but she was not naïve or introvert. A strong girl who knew her boundaries and her ground.

''من با تمام توان سعی کردم جلوی تو را بگیرم. بکتاش نیز تلاش کرد اما اکنون تنها چیزی که می توانم بگویم این است که تو را به خدا واگذار می کنم. دعا می کنم بعداً پشیمان نشوی. "

(I tried to my best to stop you. Baktash tried too but now all I can say is that I leave you to god. I pray that you don't regret later.)

'' Abir!''

She jerked from her place hearing the rough voice that always chilled her to her bones. She abruptly stood up and run upstairs to the room that smells everything but not happiness. Running her hand on her long opened hairs, Abir with shaking hand turned the knob only to come face to face with the devil of her life.

The raging dark brown eyes were staring her to her bones. Her blood chilled looking at the anger swirling in his orbs killing her six feet under.

Jahangir Agha Ansari!