BONUS CHAPTER

She looked out into the night sky, a cross of all those infinite stars, it made one realize how insignificant they are. But; those stars were scattered all over the sky like shimmering tears, there must be great pain in the eye from which they trickled.

It amused her yet fascinated her.

But then the twilight fell: the sky turned to a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars. There was no sadness anymore but proud shimmering stars shining with pride. This was called teamwork. A sky is dark, the moon lightens it but the stars do the rest.

It's called beauty.

Meher stirred as she looked at the handsome man sitting in front of her and looking at her intently.

Meher!

A name rightly described the beauty and the kind woman who filled his colorless life with colors and his heart with blossoms of love.

She was someone who rubbed off the fog from his heart and showed him what she meant to him.

She was someone who gave him reasons beyond any reason to love her.

Dainty,

Pure,

Beautiful,

Kind,

Suddenly, he found himself grateful. Grateful for all the darkness, the heartbreak, and the betrayal because it allowed her to recognize true love when he found it. And he knew without a doubt, that all the broken, shattered, forgotten pieces of his soul were worth putting back together again because he found new light and love along the way which he pushed unknowingly.

Before she became fire, she was water. Quenching the thirst of every ungrateful creature, she gave and she gave until she turned from sea to desert, but instead of dying of the heat, the sadness, and the heartache, she took all of her pain and from her own ashes, she became fire.

A fire that set his life in flames for all the good reasons.

Meher looked down with his heart leaped from his chest looking at her innocence. She felt shy even after doing everything............. Countless times but his eyes every time managed to stir her and made her shy.

She bit her lip and looked back. The look in his eyes was everything but innocent which she know but she was too tired after his night and even morning session. The tiredness was evident and even he could see it too when every few minutes she would yawn.

Abaan stood up and took her hand from her lab. Meher gasped and looked at him shocked. Abaan smiled at her and walked ahead holding her hand. He pushed a door open and she was left awestruck by the beauty but yet she was not wrapping her head on how famous and rich her husband is by owning his private jet.

High-quality leather seats, fine dining, high-end bedding, elegant bathrooms, or even kitchens. Getting to experience a private jet interior is a fantasy for many.

Light private jets are always carpeted and are often decorated in beige and cream. This makes the darker oak woodwork of the tables and storage furniture stand out. All the furniture is hand-crafted in leather, crystal, marquetry, and the finest woods.

This plane has every detail you need to thoroughly enjoy your trip, including not only comfort but luxury and quietness as well.

In addition to the perfect sky bedroom, the Dassault Falcon 900 has three separate lounge areas and time-tested systems that ensure your next flight will be a true one-of-a-kind experience.

Abaan bought this jet when he started his own business as he would always travel long flights and he needed comfort.

Meher was struck by the beauty of the jet as she had never traveled in one. She looked back at Abaan who locked the door and walked to her. Meher looked at him keenly with palpating heart but she stood her ground.