^^^ Mirage ^^^

She stood there frozen to her core. 

She had worn the truth in her eyes. Molded stones of love and tragedy, freckled constellations of betrayal and pain from a lifeś true story which claimed love.

Love,

Was it true?

Was it even there?

Was it real?

No!

She clutched her chest an intense pain in her heart prevented her from breathing. The burning sensation was so intense that she felt her soul left her body.

She forgot the body pain when her heart squeezed. 

The cold early morning breeze was playing with the wisps of her hair, the streaks of tears dried but the puffy eyes, chapped and bruised lips,  her throat dry and clutched to the walls of her esophagus and marred with his hand prints, her cheeks printed with his rough hands,  the nail scratches on her neck, the blue and red bruises on her wrists were telling her morning story.

She was beaten up again,

She was humiliated again,

She was thrashed again,

she was manipulated to the point that she thought it was all her fault yet again.

She stood on the balcony looking at him going to quench his thirst or lust. She was looking at the man who was sending messages feeling so happy as always while she was standing broken and beaten up.

The sky was grey, not alone with clouds but with sorrow. Sorrow of the innocent girl who always thought her life is perfect or will be perfect.
Henna felt angels crying on her faith or her naiveness.

Henna remembered few hours ago when she was looking at the man who was drinking and texting one of his girls while she was beaten up and was crying in her misery. That smile on his face when he showed her the girl's picture and then turned the camera to her and showed her her face, was the utter humiliation she never felt before but the knife further sliced her when he made her strip and laughed on her. 

Her tears, her cries, her talking with her God and asking for help went to his deaf ear. He beat her to a pulp and went to quench his thirst.

A voice inside her mind told her to call him one last time. Thinking maybe he would listen to her or God would listen to her prayers. She turned to her own thaughts and send a silent prayers God ....... but.

Just a glance at the man who was all the time telling her how much he loves her, how much he respects her, how much she has value in his life.

She tried to fight that voice but then that voice won again.

She wanted to see how much this man can break her. She had seen him before with all the girls in his life. But she wanted to see how much her little family meant for him.

Henna opened her mouth but her voice was trapped. She clutched her throat and called him again. He heard her but looked back to his phone waiting for his girl. 

She called him again, and he turned.

That look was the final nail in the coffin of their marriage.

There was calmness, happiness, and a sense of winning something he had always won. The glint in his eyes didn't go unnoticed by her.

That was the moment she knew Henna Arham Azghar the name she wore like a crown for 11 years died.
..................................

Hello!
Almost back after a year.
life has been very busy and unfair to be honest.

but anyways May Allah ( j ) help everyone.

This is my new story and I know I have pending stories to complete but I had this story in my drafts for long and I wanted to write it first before I complete the other stories.

Share your thoughts,
complains,
likes and dislikes.
You are always welcome.

Alot is yet to come and for that:

Keep reading,
Keep guessing.