// 6 //

(A/N) : flash back is in bold.

Sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. Its just the way they take you to a place where no one else can. Her existence was making him question whether he even been loved before?

She was not just his lust, but he had desire of her.

Desire! Which was eating him and leaving him starving.

His heart leaped to his chest when he saw her, just as it did the first time when his eyes laid on her glassed ones. Just as it will at every sight of her until it takes its last beat.

'' Farad!

Come inside'' Zara's voice broke his chain of thoughts. Giving her a tight smile, he stepped inside as much as he wanted too. Mr. Hussain stood up for him from his chair.

'' asalamu alaikum uncle'' he greeted him in the most respectful way he could.

Mr. Hussain didn't like him a bit. There was something about him which he couldn't see him around his house. But since he was son of his friend and also he was cousin of his daughter in law, so he couldn't deny him.

'' walaikum salam son how are you?'' there was sharpness and curtness in his voice which Farad used to notice each time. He didn't like him either especially since he rejected his proposal and accepted Hammad's. and that was his undoing as he had no idea what kind of fire he blazed inside Farad's heart.

Averting his thoughts of him, he tried to search his doll.

She didn't greet him and left him there. Which she would do every time whenever he would see her. Veeda didn't like. His eyes were disturbing her to the core.

'' fine uncle. actually dad give me this card to invite you as he is retiring from his position and he wants me to be the next CEO so he had arranged a party for that. He wants you there''

'' oh congrates Farad. Now you are a big man so you will be handling big responsibilities but are you ready for that?'' asked Zara in her enthusiasm making him chuckle. His eyes averted from his cousin to her who was coming from kitchen to the hall with her mother. The red dress was making her irresistible for him. but her hairs were hidden behind her veil which he liked to see it open.

He wanted to inhale her. he wanted to hold her in his arms and kiss her plump and cherry lips and vanish the emptiness of all that 2 years when he was away from her. she was playfully swinging from the branches of his heart, unaware that he can feel her deep down in his roots.

'' congratulations boy. I know your father always wanted this day to come.''

'' sir there is a call for you'' their maid didn't let him complete as she informed him an important call. Which he was expecting from his work related form. Excusing himself, he walked to his study leaving Zara and Farad alone. Veeda and Mrs. Fatima also joined them.

'' asalamu alaikum aunty how are you doing?'' he asked with much respect while his eyes were going every now and then on her. He was not expecting her to see her today. But he knew that she might come so he was keeping his intuitions high. He had plans and he needed to cultivate the seed first.

'' walaikum salam how are you son?''

'' good aunty as always but now I am better'' there was a meaning in his tone, which didn't go unnoticed by Veeda.

'' hello Veeda'' he took her name in a way which made her stomach churn. She swallowed and looked at him who was already looking at her with his same intensive eyes and smirk which she was not comfortable to look at.