EPILOGUE

'' caught you baby. Now tell me where will you hide from me?'' he caged her in his arms while she was struggling to free herself and tear flowing nonstop.

'' please leave me I beg you pl....please.'' she begged nonstop but that was arousing him more for her. he picked her from her waist and threw her on bed. She bounced and crawled back but looks like he was faster than her as he had already caged her body under him. he pressed his hard body to her fragile one and pressed her more to the bed. She gasped and started thrashing but his hold was tight so at a time she stopped thrashing but started crying loudly.

'' your tears is a fucking turn on baby.'' He whispered on her lips and crashed his lips to hers taking her off guard. He tortured her lips for good few minutes and left when he felt her out of breath.

Looking at her, who was pleading him to stop, but he torn her clothes leaving her vulnerable where she already was.

She screamed but only to be slapped hard on her face that blood oozed out of her nose and mouth. Her head was spinning and her eyes were going dull.

''if you stop struggling, I promise I will be lease mad on you or else you will not survive.''

'' Nahal!!''

Nahal jerked from her place hearing Alice calling her. She had sweat forming on her forehead and her eyes roamed around maybe to assure herself of being fine.

'' Geez girl are you ok? Have your once hot coffee which turned cold now.'' She looked at Alice who was looking at her wide eyes but confusion was written on her face. She looked back to her hand which was shaking and in result she had spilled some coffee on her sweater.

'' god this movie is so intense. But I want to see what will happen. Will he eventually rape her?'' Alice asked her again but she was far from being there. She was back to where she was finally out. But the scenes of the movie put her back on the dungeon.

''um... i... I want to go Alice.'' Nahal said with much difficulty. She stood up from her place but anyone could see that she was not fine. Her whole body was trembling and her face had lost the blood. She didn't want to think about the past but looked like in two years; her memories were not ever leaving her. It would come in front of her in any way possible to remind her of what she had left behind.

'' but the movie?

It's never easy to take you out and after so much trying, you are leaving me behind?

Isaac is not here too. This is not fair.'' Alice's tone reflected her hurt and Nahal felt bad for her. It was Alice who pleaded her too much to go with her since Isaac was not around so she wanted to hang out with Nahal but things ended before it could go ahead. Nahal smiled and put her hand on her shoulder.

'' I am sorry but I am not feeling well.'' she tried to make excuse but in reality, she was really not fine. Something just pricked in her and she wanted to be alone better than with anyone else.

Looking at her Alice didn't ask her more. Isaac had told her whatever he knew though Nahal had never told him or anyone that who she was married too.

Or she is married to.....

Her mother saw Rayan and only she knew.

Its better kept inside that out as nobody will understand the pain you are going through. Sometimes all you have is pain and sometimes that pain becomes so precious to you that you develop a fear. Fear of nobody will understand you but you will judge you or worse, they will mock you.

Nahal kept her life to herself. Wrapped under wraps.

She sat on the sill of her window and looked up to the start studded sky.