~~ CHAPTER 2 ~~

Her fresh blossom scent invaded his nostrils. Jahangir closed his eyes feeling her close to him tying his tie. Her long lashes were down casted to her cheeks. Her button nose followed by her plump lips were so tempting that he couldn't control himself like he had always had a problem to control in front of her. her sharp jaw line feeling proud of her crystal neck. Jahangir tilted his head to see her vale attempts to cover her marks with her cream color veil on her neck. The droplets of water were falling from her nape to her neck leaving patterns to her veil soaking it to her skin. It glistened like drizzles on rose.

Her slender figure was feeling intimidated by his towering height and bulky figure. She was all he had wanted. Her beauty and her simplicity, had him on edge for years but................ Her mistake made him a shallow of his past self.

It was not the life he wanted.

He loved her and waited for years but!

He knew that he was being brutal on her but............. She managed to insult him a great deal.

His hands snaked around her tiny waist. Abir shivered and craned her neck to look at him. The intensity in his eyes and the hardened features of his face, scared her again. She gasped when he pulled her closer and bend down capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. Her hands tightened around his tie while his one hand left her waist and dug in her hairs harshly making a tear slipped from the corner of her eyes like always.

Jahangir left her lips and plastered their forehead together. He looked at her whose eyes were closed but there were tears streaming down her cheeks. It did something to his heart like always but then, he shrugged it off like always.......

He recalled her every word thrashing him in front of his team and rivals. It was a battle for him to control himself but he could see smirk and mock on the face of everyone present there.

How could she?

How dared she?

Jahangir gnashed his teeth and held her jaw in his tight grip. Abir snapped opened her eyes and looked at him with horror. Her hands were still on his chest while his one hand was on her waist and other was holding her jaw.

'' I hate to take you out with me since I have no trust on you. But it's my father's orphanage's function that I have to take you with me. Get ready in something proper that you look good enough. I will be there from office and you should be there around 3AM. Do not make me embarrass or do not be late. Understood!'' he snarled leaving her jaw with a jerk. She hissed and rubbed her jaw. Looking at him in the eyes, she transferred her pain while he read it like always but jerked it off.

Her words were great then her pain.

Jahangir wiped her tears with hardened face and traced her jaw. He removed her hairs from her neck and traced the marks he left on her every time he wished but he couldn't wipe the marks he left on her heart and soul. He eyes didn't budge from her. There was so much in her eyes. So much he could give but he couldn't get. He wanted to trust her but then he couldn't undo what she said.

'' it's been two months now Jahangir. I can't live like this. Like a criminal. You treat me worse than that. I can't do this anymore. You need to treat me like human not a doll. You need to understand that what I did or said was the pain and aggression you filled in me. I can't live like this anymore. I feel caged here. I want to breathe in fresh air. I want to see my family. I am tired now pl..... please.'' She whispered in her broken voice putting her hands on his chest. Jahangir snickered and held her from her nape making her hiss in pain. She whimpered and looked at him with tearful eyes. He assessed her face.

'' cage!'' he paused and snickered tightening his hold in her hairs. Abir closed her eyes in utter pain but with a sharp jerk, she opened her eyes and looked at him who jerked her hairs.