[ CHAPTER 8 ]

'' Are you kidding me Abby?

So you mean that there will not be a any proper engagement just straight wedding?

But I thought to have multiple functions and have fun with my friends. How can you tell others that there will not be any ceremony rather than a wedding itself?

Can I know the reason and please don't tell me all your old reasons of busy schedule.'' Urzala busted on her drama style. Aaban was working on his laptop when he lifted his head and looked at the intruder in front of him.

He sighed and consumed his work back giving her his cold sides like always.

'' there is a thing called knocking before barging inside.'' Irritation was clear in his voice but her anger sky rocketed hearing him more.

She was fuming and he was so nonchalant like nothing was affecting him.

She knew that he had no feeling for her but he only agreed for the marriage since her mother promised to his mother when they were kids.

He still had the mind to deny and nobody could question him but the moment she lost her parents, Mrs. Sheherbano took her under her shelter and seeing her vulnerable side, Aaban had to go with it. And other reason was that he couldn't deny his mother.

So he had to marry her.

But on the other hand, Urzala only loved him as long as she could remember. She always saw him as her husband though she knew that there was no love from his side for her. He always treated her like he would treat anybody.

Cold.

But she knew that he was protective of her since she bearing his name after all and that was enough for her.

Deep down she knew that he had no interest in this marriage but it was rather a responsibility that he was taking but it kind of hurt her to see that he was not giving much time to her fairy tale marriage.

'' yes which you need to knock some sense in your head.'' She snapped folding her arms.

She was a chubby girl and she knew that Aaban was the name of perfection with his 6,2 height and well build muscles. His strong and intimidating personality could weak anybody on their knees. His sharp pushtoon features with dark ebony eyes, sending the silent message of authority.

But Urzala was cute with her dark brown eyes and chubby dimpled face.

Her long light brown hairs reaching till her waist, and fair complexion was making her beautiful and cute at the same time.

Aaban raised his head and looked at her. She was trying to be intimidating but nobody could intimidate him.

'' what is it?'' he asked calmly looking at the anger flushing on her face.

'' you are still asking me this?'' she humped and start pacing in his large study. Aaban interlaced his fingers together while still looking at her. He knew what the reason of her anger was but he couldn't help it as his trip was more important than anything else.

'' I want a good fairy tale wedding that everybody should remember not one in hurry. I want a proper engagement followed by a lavish henna and wedding ceremony. And you my dear will not give me slack on this matter. I want everything best and of course you should consider it too as I mean it's the Aaban Aurakzai's wedding.'' She was chirping none stop making him irritate.