( 7 )

Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings. Always darker, emptier, and simpler. But if we think deep

Then the universe doesn't give us what we asked for with our thoughts; it gives us what we demand with our actions. Aisha's thoughts were scattered around her like broken pieces of glass.

''Mom, I will never marry because I don't want to leave you and dad. But we should search for a girl for jawed brother. It's his time to get married. Please tell aunt najiba that spare me. I will never marry his son. I haven't seen him. And also I am too young to be married now'' Aisha scoffed and said it to her mother. Her aunt Mrs. Najiba asked for her son who is in London for his studies. Aisha's mother already rejected her proposal because Aisha is too young to be married. And what Aisha said touched her heart. Aisha was right jawed was ready to be married. He was in his right age and very good in army. Girls were swooning on him but he had no interest in them.

''don't even think about my marriage. Mom, send this naughty girl from this house. Marry her to that man and send her from here. I can't tolerate her blabbering now. Oh I want some peace for myself from her. Please have some mercy on us and send her'' said dramatically and teasing Aisha who was fuming in anger not believing what she is hearing.

''I will never leave this house and you all. Spare with me cause I will never leave you all till my last breath'' she said and threw pillow on him and stomped her foot on ground and left to her room. after few minutes Jawed entered with his mom while she turned her face from them. Jawed laughed and caressed her hair. Her mother and father were looking at them lovingly.

'' hey princess don't be mad. I was just kidding with you. I will never let you leave this house or us. And about marriage it's in your hand princess. Whenever you want it and with whomever you want with. As long as I am alive I will never let anything bad happen to my princess. I will kill anyone who will try to harm my princess'' he said lovingly and pecked her head while Aisha hugged him tight. Later it became a group hug with her their mom too.

She was remembering all those times with her family. and tears made their way from her eyes.

'' but you all left me. I got married brother but you mom and dad were not beside me to bless me. You left me all but you fulfill your promise. You protected me and sacrificed your life for me but you left me. I have no one'' tears were flowing from her eyes nonstop.

She was ripped off from her trance when she felt someone entered the decorated room. standing beside the window in a beautiful white lace sheath wedding gown. With high neckline offers her more modest silhouette, only with a mock neck collar, with ¾ sleeves hits midway between the elbow and the wrist, offering a classic and timeless look - she looked modest yet gorgeous. The gown had beautifully hugged her petite body, showing the less but the right curve to the eyes. She was wearing a mantilla veil on her curly and long chocolate brown hair which was reaching till her waist. She was gifted a diamond crown from Dr Ali's mother lamentably she accept it and her veil was pinned to that crown. Since her neckline was high so she kept it simple and she wore diamond studs with diamond bracelets and rings also gifted by Dr Ali's mother. She knew who entered the room but she didn't turn to see him. Aisha's tears were not dried, but she wiped her eyes.

Standing in his room, she remembered the time when he proposed or better to say forced her to marry him. But she knew that he didn't force her. He saved her and gave her his name. But, for her, this marriage looked like he did her a favor. She thought he just saved her out of pity little did she know that he was head over heal in love with her but he couldn't just let her go after seeing her in that bruised body. He couldn't let her to be eaten by the hungry loins who were waiting for opportunities to eat such delicate and humble girls.