// 3 \\

Nahal sniffed and wiped her tears off as she inspected her foot. She knew that it was a wound of a bullet. It has been aided and bandaged but her rough movements made it bleed. Her whole body was aching from all the pain and cherry on top was her foot's wound. Her fear was vanished and anger perked inside her. She was furious on the fact of her being subjected to such brutality. Thinking of her been kidnapped and traded to china and now in a completely another country as she was sold to someone whom she had no idea who was he.

'' what is my mom doing now?''

She sobbed as she remembered her mother. What was she doing upon not reaching to her daughter?

Nahal was her only family and she was Nahal's. How will she cop of not finding her daughter?

There are things we don't want to happen but have to accept it. Things we don't want to know but have to learn. And people we can't live without but have to live but it will leave bruises not only to heart but to soul too. But may be life is not about avoiding the bruises. May be it's about collecting the scars to prove they should.

She sobbed as much as she wanted to or her heart wanted to but her sobs abruptly stopped when the door creaked open. This made Nahal alerted of her situation as she stood up with a jerk and plastered herself more to the wall like it would give her some kind of protection. Her blood shot eyes were on the door and her tears stain face was pale like sheet.

Her lips were dry and chapped and her once glowing face was dull and lifeless. Long and silky hairs were messy on her back. She was disheveled in every state.

Her fear changed to confusion seeing two tall and curvaceous women entered inside with tray of food and some medicine in their hands. They looked at her and continued their way to put the food and medicine on the table. This whole time Nahal was watching them. But they didn't make any eye contact with Nahal.

'' wait where is this place and where am i?''

Nahal asked precipitously with her hoarse voice but they didn't give her a spare and left from there locking the door again. Nahal staggered and walked behind them but the left her alone.

She leaned against the wall and slid down to the ground. She had never dealt with a situation like this before.

'' I am been sold?

I will be a sex slave?

Or i will be traded in human trafficking market?''

She thought scornfully and covered her face with her hands while sobbing.

'' why don't you call me up?

I know I am making a sin to ask for dead but choosing this life is worse than dead. I simply want to die than letting myself roaming around markets and been sold like a worthless rat?

I would better choose to die than been sold to someone who would use me as a sex slave.

Or to sell me for human trafficking.

But the irony lies in the fact that you chose to make my death painful and meaningless. Do you think I or my mom deserve this?

Tell me?'' raising her head she wailed. Soon her body chose to shut down as her vision blurred, lying down, she relaxed, waiting for the angle of death to approach her. She was feeling weak and she knew that she was emotionally exhausted. Her body was worn and drained from the past one weak. She hardly had a bit or two that too forcefully but now it was showing the signs of burn out.

''ناهالاميرتي. أنا أحبك كثيرا يا عزيزي''

(Nahal my princess. I love you so much dear)