( 8 )

One of the good things about bad day is that it's not your last day, the sun will rise again in the morning and you will have a chance to have better days and that's just comforting.

On the particularly rough days when we are sure we can't possibly endure, we should remind ourselves that our track record for getting through bad days so far as 100% and that's pretty good. Aisha knew that living in an unknown place and that to getting married to someone she just met twice and settling in his home, is not easy. But now she was married and she was Aisha Ali Zadran. And it's better if she accept it.

Aisha couldn't close her eyes for once. She was staring at the ceiling and remembering her memories

With her loved once. How life changes in flip of a second, she couldn't believe it.

Dr Ali slept in other room. He was giving Aisha full space to adjust in her this new life as his wife and this house daughter in law. He was sure it will take him time to make her feel comfortable with him. around morning he woke up to go to his gym. But his steps halted in the hall. There was a beauty bending her head in front of Allah ( j ). Aisha was praying and that peace in her face made his heart beat faster. She looked so innocent and peaceful in that white veil properly wrapped around her head. She felt someone's presence so she turned and looked at Dr Ali looking at her intently. She folded the prayer mate and stand in front of him.

She felt nervous,

Distressed,

Solicitous,

Uneasy.

'' a.....asalam alaikum'' she stuttered but managed to greet him.

Dr Ali was noticing her and observing her. He scratched his neck and looked at her again.

Why she gets this much nervous in front of me?

If it goes like this then I won't be able to make her comfortable with me. She is my wife now and it's better if she starts accepting it.

'' walaikum salam.

How are you?'' he asked her in his usual deep voice which always touched the strings of her heart. She looked at him for a second but couldn't get the intensity of his eyes. She looked down but replied.

'' g..good'' it came as a whisper. With baby steps she wanted to pass by him and enter her room but her heart stopped beating when he grasped her hand. She was feeling nervous but now she felt edgy, skittish and brittle. She looked at him but his next step made her timorous and apprehensive. In a Wisk of a second he pulled her to himself. She collided to his hard chest. She was looking at him timidly with an abnormal heart beat while he was looking at her closely and attentively with a smirk on his face. He was observing her and that made his heart to go crazy for her. She was heavenly gorgeous and bewitchingly graceful. He had never seen such beauty in his life. She was shy, timid and graceful. All deadly combinations in one person. That was one of the reasons that he couldn't let her live alone. Because he knew she is way too much timid and this cruel world will not spare her this time. They will eat her.

'' you are very beautiful do you know that?

And you are my wife. Aisha Ali Zadran. But why are you running away from me. Do I scare you?'' he gently asked her while putting his hand on her waist. She shivered by this close proximity and looked down. But his words touched her heart and she felt so secure with him. something was making her to lean to him and feel secure with him. His aura was giving her a slight confidence to feel secure with him. He surely was giving her a secure taut feeling. While her heart and mind was accepting it but she was to shy in front of him to accept it.

She looked at him who was waiting for her reply. There was so much love, respect and something else in his eyes for her. She read it all and that thing which she wanted to read came clear to her. He wanted her to trust him. To rely on him and give him a chance. She swallowed and looked down again.

'' no y...you don't'' she managed to tell him he smirked and hold her firmly and pulled her more closer to him. She put her hands on his chest to make some distance between them.

'' are you sure'' he leaned to her and whispered in her ear huskly making her shiver with his effect. He could see her breathing was uneven. And this was putting him in a struggle. A struggle where it was hard for him to control himself. He kissed her cheek passionately and left her before he loses his control. She didn't look at him but ran from there making him sigh and desperate. While she ran to her room and closed the door. She was panting by now. She ran to bathroom and splashed some water to her red crimson face.

What's happening to me?

Why do I feel like this?

...................

Woah

Lets see what else is there to see.

Keep reading keep guessing.