( 12 )

A seed grows with no sound, but a tree falls with a huge noise. Destruction has noise, but creation is quiet.

Destruction!

They are seeds of self-demolition in all of us that will bear only unhappiness if allowed to grow.

And unhappiness!

The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it. And thoughts can lead to over thinking which is the main reason of unhappiness.

Sometimes remembering a wrong is like carrying a burden on the mind. But Aisha was exhausted. She wanted to see the growth of happiness and love in her life. Rather than destruction.

She wanted to be happy and free from her thoughts which were making her unhappy.

She wanted to live.

Its been two weeks now from that horrible accident and she was home. Ali has put a nurse in charge for her and as according to her reports, she was recovering. But she was weak. Not alone her body, but also her mind. She was drained.

And Ali could clearly see her. He was observing her. Although her reports were normal but he knew that she was quiet and always deep in thoughts. He was seeing the changes in her toward him. every morning she would wake up and make his clothes ready and so his breakfast, she was always around him and doing her duties as a good wife, for Ali, it was disturbing him. as he wanted a wife not a maid. He loved Aisha the first time he saw her. her innocence and her green innocent eyes and her modesty apart her beauty, touched his heart. but the circumstance which they faced after their marriage and she faced even before marriage, has put its toll of her. as a doctor Ali knew that she needs a psychiatrist but he was helping her with his love and care and also some medicines. Which were helping her to ease her wracking nerves.

It was the same morning he was waiting for her to come out of washroom so that he can change her bandages. This task was difficult for her and Ali knew that. But he had to do it since he wanted to look after her by himself only. Ali saw her entering the room and stand in front of him wearing white salwar kameez with white and pink veil around her neck. Ali took the bandages and put it aside and made her turn. He unzipped her dress and like every time he could sense her shiver.

Gently removing the bandages, he saw it's almost ready to remove the stitches.

'' I am going to remove the stitches, it will hurt a bit but you have to be still okay?'' he asked her gently which she only nodded in reply. He started to remove the stitches and every time she would hiss. But he could see in mirror that she was biting her lips to control her sobs with her eyes closed. Ali was being gentle but he knew that it is painful. After some minutes which looked like eternity, he was done. He applied some ointment and put a mild bandage on the wound. Zipping her dress, he saw she was crying silently which wrecked his heart. He turned her to himself and wiped her tears. She looked at him with her green eyes which were full of tears and uncertainty. He gently pulled her to his chest and hugged her and she hide her face in his chest and sobbed.

'' don't cry.

It's done. Everything is fine now'' he coaxed to her and after consoling her. Ali left.

It was around 11 at night when he entered his state. Getting out of the car, he made his way to enter the hall. But seeing his mother sleeping on couch while tv was on, made him chuckle and happy.

He approached his mother and put his head on her lap while laying on couch, which made her mother to open her eyes. She massaged his hair and smiled at her son.

'' asalamu alaikum mom'' he greeted her while kept his eyes close feeling the warmth of her motherly affection. This was soothing for him. in these past two weeks, he had to manage his business and his wife's condition. Which was exhausting him but he would never show it to any one. But his mother knew. She could read how tired he was.