BONUS CHAPTER

Before i start, i want to special thanks to my readers who encouraged me to take help and heartily thanks to two absolutely amazing writers who helped me in this chapter.

and dazzling_glitter.

@Ufaq_I thanks to you too for encouraging me.

both amazing writers. thank you so much.

Finding someone who will love you with no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.

There is no feeling in the world like knowing you have a partner to face whatever life throws at you.

Ali came to her dark life with the ray of happiness and certainty. She had reasons to love him beyond any reason. The more she looked at him, the more she found the reasons why she loved him. One reason was engraved in her heart and mind, and that was she loved him because he made her smile and gave her the feeling of comfort and security. Because of him, she was laughing, smiling, and dared to dream more than she ever had. He was a miracle in her trivial and trifling life.

Putting her head on his chest and listening to his heart beat, was the most comforting feeling for her. She loved that feeling. It was the sound of life.

Looking at his features, she had to admit how handsome he was. His all features were attracting her to him. his hair strands were messy on his forehead, his lashes curled, her sharp nose, and his soft lips. The stubble was making him more handsome giving him a craggy look and devilishly attractive. She slowly raised her hand and felt his thick stubble.

'' done staring me?'' his hoarse voice made her startled and immediately took her hand off of his stubble but only made him chuckle with close eyes. She felt embarrassed and bite her lip when he opened his eyes, and looked at her. She was not looking at him and felt him moving as he hover over her making her gasp and shocked.

'' someone was staring me and praising my looks, but mind you I am married and I love my wife'' staring in her beautiful green eyes he said playfully making her giggle while he again lost himself in her.

'' hm then I would say that I am married too and...'' she paused and looked at him who was already looking at her with the same intensity which he always had.

'' and'' he asked her while giving her encouragement to continue. Aisha looked at him and wrapped her arms around his neck making him smile and lean to her.

'' and I love my husband'' she more like a whispered but he heard it and lean to peck her lips but she turned her face making him confuse. She raised an eye brow at him seeing his confusion.

'' I said I am married and so are you'' she said playfully while hiding her smile. Ali was amused by her humor so he smashed his lips to her and made her shocked by that sudden contact of his lips.

'' I am with my wife and so are you with your husband'' he whispered to her and she smiled looking at his eyes. The intensity made her blushed, Aisha averted her eyes and looked at his well build chest.

She put her hands on his pectoralis major to create some distance between them but looked like it was all in vain.

'' you are still blushing?'' he whispered in her ear making her shiver.

''I want my shirt'' he huskily said it to her which made her confused. She looked at him with confusion but Ali pointed at his shirt which she was wearing. She gasped and narrowed her eyes. Ali laughed at her innocence and looked at her. Aisha pushed him again but he shook his head.