// 2 //

She woke up to the chirping of the birds. They sang in unison, as though celebrating a special occasion. Glancing around she find his side of bed empty and cold.

Veeda added a silent song to their chorus between notes of the orchestra, sending her wishes and prayers.

The sun is peeking out, and the trees are swaying. All to bring new spark in the air.

Veeda opened the balcony and stand in the fresh air. She inhaled the fresh air to her lungs and closed her eyes.

Harmony of birds chirping , peace at dusky eventide.

Fusion of wind and trees, firm relation or soil and crops, liveliness in people, this is what it looked like.

So peaceful yet cold as the cold breeze was touching her pink cheeks, making it more pink. She wrapped her hands around herself to give her body some warmness but it was avail as she was feeling cold. But she love cold weather. She loved winter with snow and coldness.

Winter for her was, inhale the happiness and exhale the stress.

winter was a book written by her, where clouds were the pages and snow pearls were the words.

Winter was her season. Season of her playing with the snow and inhaling the fresh early morning air of it. It was more than a hobby for her.

It was so clear, the evidence that were around her. The new beginning to the shiny day.

To engross in her world that she didn't realize someone hold her hand harshly pushed her inside to the room while shutting the balcony door abruptly making her flinch in her place. She looked up to find Hammad digging diggers at her. The moment she looked at his eyes with her wide eyes, she saw nothing yet a lot of anger and angst that it made her heart drop to the pit of her stomach.

His jaw was clenched and his eyes were seeing red, his nose was flaring fire while his hold on her arm tighten making her hiss in pain. She knew that it will leave bruise later.

''what the hell were you doing there?''

He groaned making her close her eyes and tremble in her place. He pushed her hardly that she fall back on bed. She looked up at him with wet eyes while he was eating her with his eyes. Hammad fist his hands, that his knuckles became white as sheet. He pulled her up again harshly by holding her arm. She gasped at the sudden act and tears find their way from her eyes to her cheeks.

'' listen you little kid!

This is my house and I am a major general where I have guards outside watching and doing their duty. Although they know their duty of what to do and what not, but they are living here in my house.

I fucking don't want anyone to look at you like this. How the fuck did you stand in the balcony while wearing a nighty with its robe around?

Have you lost your mind of you don't have any?'' he was shouting with the top of his lungs making her to sob silently.

''i....i am s...sorr''

'' shut this crap this instant'' he didn't let her complete as he roared made her shut her mouth and looked at him.

Hammad left her hand and brushed his hair in frustration. He looked at her from head to toe. Although her nighty was not appealing but still it was a nighty and he would never allow anyone to look at her like this. He close her his and started breathing heavily. He was seeing red. His anger was shooting up. He wanted to kill someone this instant. His anger was making him not to notice that how pale and trembling she was.

'' go get change this instant. And listen to me very carefully as I am saying this for the first and last time.

You will never come in front of any one when your clothes are not appropriate and you will not stand in the balcony when guards are around. Trust me Veeda I am struggling right now to control my anger otherwise you can't imagine what I can do right now. I am not a man who is comfortable while his wife or sister is roaming around men. I will fucking kill them if they see my wife or my sister with any kind of eyes. But if I see my sister or wife roaming carelessly while men are around, then I can be the worst husband or brother. I am very possessive Veeda hell would freeze if I let anyone to eye what's mine.