// 13 //

Prayers!

God only gives three answers to prayers:

1: Yes

2: Not yet

3: I have something better in mind.

Every word of God is pure; he is a shield to those who put their trust in him. And there are few things more powerful than the faithful prayer of a righteous mother. God hears a mother's prayer. Since she is the only person who forgets to pray for herself because she is too busy praying for her children. No power on the earth compares to a mother's tender prayer. And that just happened.

Hammad was sitting on his knees with his head in his mother's lap who was shedding tears and massaging his head while his siblings were sitting beside him too. Hammad sat straight and beckoned them both who went and hugged him back. He was back with his family after the much difficult 48 hours and like every time, he could feel the warmth of his home.

'' my lion son '' kissing his face every time while Hammad's eyes got wet too. he kissed her forehead but his siblings were clung to him making his sternum hurt. He winced and they alerted as they looked at him wide eyes.

'' you............ you are hurt?''

Asked her mother with worried and scare expression but Hammad chuckled and shook his head.

'' I was but now I am fine mom. I am your lion son am i not?''

'' stop talking bullshit. Tell me where you are hurt'' Hammad could be a quiet man only in front of his mother which he knew that he couldn't argue with her ever.

Hammad was looking at her lovingly while she was glaring him.

'' don't look at me like that just show me right now'' hearing her anger voice made him to heaved while his siblings chuckled but received a glare from their mother which made them to shut their mouth too. Hammad took off his t shirt and the three gasped seeing him wearing chest brace with a sternal pad.

'' Hammad..''

'' mom I am fine nothing happened. I have been shot before too and trust me they were worst than this'' he hold her shoulders and told her who was crying again. Hammad clearly hided the shot of his leg not wanting to hurt them more than he had already did.

'' brother please don't ever do that again. Whatever might be your reason, but at least tell us about your whereabouts after all we are your family you can trust us'' Musa pointed out his points with a confident voice and determination which made Hammad smile on his little brother. He had changed in those short hours and it was noticeable to him.

'' yes brother he is right. Please we lost our father but we may not bear to lose you or our mother who was nothing but like a dead body sitting in your study'' Hammad frowned to Muska and looked at her mother who was sobbing by now again holding him.

'' mom I am sorry please forgive me. But trust me it was necessary. Please mom just this one time it won't happen again I promise'' his mother kissed his forehead and looked at him in the eyes.

'' go and bring my daughter in law home. Because of your mission she is not fine thinking she had lost you. Go bring her home where she belongs beside her husband'' Hammad chuckled and nodded his head. He looked at his siblings who gave him a smile of encouragement.

/////////////

Sturdy

Hefty

Stalwart

Staunch

Burly

She was none of them!

She was irreconcilable of these. She was washed and withered. Nothing left in nothing left out.