( 4 )

The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about. Struggling is not identity, you must learn to live while you struggle, such that anyone who sees you can separate the struggle from your life.

Aisha was doing the same. She was struggling with life when she had everything in limits, but she was still smiling, hoping that one day things will be fine.

She was missing her family a lot. In such small age she was looking after her brother and her home. Things were not easy for her. The continuous scrutinizing eyes of people, and their blabbering sometimes would affect her, but she would cover it with a smile and hope that things will be fine one fine day. Sometimes it would scare the hell out of her, when Aisha would notice that some boys are following her. Or trying to help her when she was out for grocery shopping or while teaching, but she was strong enough to know what intentions they had for her. So Aisha would shrug them off and continue to work alone.

Today was no exception as Jawed was struggling with his drug attacks and she was beside him massaging his temples and cleaning his sweats.

Aisha knew that it's not easy; because Jawed is struggling and this will last merely for a day then he will be back to his drugs. He will find it through his friends or any other source.

She hated his friends to the core, but she couldn't do anything about it.

Aisha once insulted them though they were not allowed to enter in her house but she was helpless about how to stop them from meeting her brother. They would find way or he would find a way to meet them and take what he wanted from them but of course not free, Jawed would take things from home and give them if not money. Leaving Jawed alone at home was a task at itself. She needed to work but leaving him behind would increase her tensions. But she had to work to earn money for living.

She was 19 but the responsibilities made her more mature to her age. And all their relatives they would talk about these two siblings rather than helping them.

Aisha was left all alone.

After putting Jawed to sleep, took a quick shower and got ready in white salwar kameez with brown veil.

she tied her hair in a clean bun and cover it properly with her veil on her head and on her shoulders.

She didn't apply any makeup as always, just a lotion cause the weather was cloudy today so it was not hot and not cold.

Giving one last glance to her brother, she left the house and lock it but not before locking the kitchen. She had prepared the lunch and put it in a tubberware and put it with a jag of water in Jawed's room.

Aisha used to lock kitchen because Jawed would throw everything outside of the kitchen and would break the glasses and dishes.

It's been a week since he discharged from Zadran hospital. She was giving him the medicines he was described which would help him to sleep a little longer.

Aisha was in her school in no time. Since she was a girl and living all alone with her drug addicted brother, so she would hide this fact from most of the people as much as she could. Telling them that her brother is in army and she has her parents at home. Lying was not a good option but she had to tell that at least for her own safety. But her neighbor knew about her. They wanted to be friendly with her, some felt pity for her while some wanted to just use her. But life made her more smart than her age. She would avoid anyone.

From her strength and amenableness, nobody could assume that she was just 19.

While wrapping her class she bought some fruits from her way to go to home but deep in her heart a voice was nagging and telling her that something was not right. A voice maybe her inner voice was telling her that a big change is going to happen. With every step her feet were becoming numb, and her heart was beating in an abnormal pace. She was sweating.