IMPERISHABLE LOVE

// 1 //

Words!

The power of words can move you to tears evoke absolute joy or lead you in action.

Words have the power of both destroy and hell. When words are both true and kind, the can change your world.

Veeda's life has changed with two words repeating it three times. But she had no idea that what will happen with these two words.

I accept

Saying it three times, she felt a burden was put on her shoulders.

Will she be able to keep the respect of it?

Will she be able to stand up on all the expectations?

Will she be able to stand on his expectations?

The man who was complete enigmatic, so mysterious, so foreign, inscrutable to her.

But right now he was her husband. Neither by force nor by choice but a decision which was taken by families.

Veeda Rasooli and Hammad Ebadi.

Two personalities completely antithetical, converse of each other.

While Veeda was a talkative, vocal, articulated and well spoken person. She was seeing the sky all blue whether it had gloomy, grumpy weather or not.

Always seeing the rays of hope, in every pitch hole darkness.

She was the only daughter of brigadier general Hussain Rasooli and Fatima Rasooli, and sister of Major general Tahir Rasooli. She was born and brought up in an army family.

But Hammad was a reserved, angry, brooder, self-observer and an egoist person.

Being a Major general in Afghan army, he was very strict with strict rules. He was a man living with rules, regulations and ordinance. It was not easy though as he was serving as commanders of divisions, which he had between 10,000 or 16,000 soldiers training and cooperating under him. He was performing major tactical operations and conduct sustained battles and engagements. At the same time, Hammad was running his father's army academy, training new soldiers for fields. and reaching it to new heights.

Handling these two things were making him more busy and unavailable most of the times.

And that was the main reason for his denial to marriage. But then he let his guard down in front of his mother. Hammad was the elder son of late lieutenant general Alam Shah Ebadi and Khadija Ebadi.

There was an age gap of 9 years between him and Veeda. He was 30 and while she was 21. And he was not happy about it. The alliance was fixed by his mother and her parents. They were distant relatives.

They were strangers, but not like they didn't know each other, but there was so many things which was keeping them far from each other. He was maintaining his space as he was 9 years elder than her, and she was too shy in front of him to even look at him.

Hammad had an aura leverage, dominant, sovereignty and supremacy .

His presence was shouting his eminence importance.

Hammad had seen her in most of the gatherings of families whenever he was in town. She was so talkative and bubbly, but he also had noticed that in front of him, she would be quite or mostly she would just disappear from his eyes.