[ CHAPTER 9 ]

A person lives three lives. The first ends with the loss of naiveté, the second with the loss of innocence, and the third with the loss of life itself. It's inevitable that we go through all these stages but still comes in one piece albeit.... sometimes.

She lived her life peacefully having her time. It sometimes bothered her to know that she had no family but still she had a big family to her own and also she was named to the love of her life. His coldness never hindered her but rather; she felt peace in his coldness too.

But that one particular day in her university, she lost her patience when this man bothered her to the limit that she slapped him on his face in front of all. It was her style to never let anyone affect her and she did just that.

But never ever she could imagine in her wild dreams that she will face the less interested face in her life again and that too got to know that he was behind all the crap that suddenly life threw at her.

Urzala's heart broke open and history fell on her.

Her mouth felt bitter and all the excitement to marry someone she was in love with was long gone.

Her breath was taken away, her stance and strength were long gone with. She stood there still and standing on her own crap though this is a metaphor but her ego ran off.

'' y.... you?'' her whisper reached his ears and he smirked. Walked toward her, he stood still and towered her small frame.

'' missed me babe?'' the huskiness of his voice shivered her till her bone. She wanted nothing but the façade to be over and she blink in that hope but with every blink, her vision became from clear to clearer. Her heart stopped.

'' y... you d...did this?'' Urzala was trying to make words but her mind was not working.

'' time to repay babe.'' With each word to walked toward her while she was rooted on her place.

'' you humiliate me and I lost the bet to pursue you. But now I think is the high time to make you understand how shit you made me feel back then when I was the topic of every mock. '' his words were coming sharp like knives to cut her in to pieces. She took back step and swallowed through her dry throat. Feeling hot all of a sudden, Urzala took a sharp breath but it was of her failed action to calm her nerves once she was out of the stupor.

'' h...how dare you?'' bile rose up in her and she wanted nothing but to snatch the smirk on his face. his face morphed in to an evil smile as he raised his eye.

'' how dare you?'' he paused and suddenly pushed her to her wall. Urzala's back hit the wall slightly and she looked at him in pure shock on his sudden act. Looking around, she was amazed to see that she was out of the shop and the people passing by were busy so noone bothered to look at them.

'' how dared you to mock me and made sure that I spend my time in utmost humiliation knowing about your family name. You made sure of it to degrade me but I am not someone unknown too and you fucking knew it that I belonged to a well known family too but guess what you did?'' tears of fear tricked her eyes as she was looking the anger bubbling in his eyes and his form was radiating furry.

'' you used it against me to tell every fucking person that how we were struggling to get back to politics. How we were nothing in front of your family's legacy. And how dared I to even think about you as I don't have the statues to even stand in front of you. But where you are now? Totally in my mercy and I so fucking enjoying it to see the helplessness and fear in your eyes.'' a sinister smirk was darted on his face. He was been to hell and back. And something about that smirk on his face, told her he was the boss down there and she was doomed but the inner fighter inside her, took the reins back.