[ CHAPTER 5 ]

'' in these troubled, uncertain times, we don't need more command and control on our people. We need better means to engage everyone's intelligence in solving challenges and crises as the rise. In times of uncertainty, we tend to move away from deterministic world views. And when we try to find moral footing for our actions, we compare ourselves to the foil of all foils. It's a quest for moral certainty by saying '' even if we are not doing great these days, at least we are not the third Reich.'' Which can be consoling or alarmist. There is always a present-day agenda behind everything. But the thing in here is that we don't need to claim power, we never did and we never will because we have the power in our fists.'' He paused and stood up from his chair. Taking few files in his hands he put them in front of his father. Who indulged himself in them.

''the universe is always speaking. Sending us little messages, causing coincidences and serendipities, reminding us to stop, to look around, to believe in something else, something more. And this new project in our hands can be good for our power and our people. '' Aaban's authoritative voice send his silent yet loud message.

He straightened up his suit jacket and looked at their party member sitting across the large meeting room in Aurakzai business Empire.

Muhammad Hakeem Aurakzai looked at the papers closely and a satisfied smile darted on his face looking at the future leader of his party doing so good in his both ventures.

'' the figures and integer statistics, shows that we don't need them but they need us. So gentlemen's, this is a win win case. This project will benefit us politically and commercially.'' He paused and walked to the screen again changing the slide.

'' and in here gentlemen's, this company is in utter lose but the major problem in here is its suspicious acts behind their huge machines. they are actually distributing drugs in medicines. This pharmaceutical company is drugging people in the name of treatment and foreign medicines and our acts as humans and business men and also not to mention political figures will be to overtake this company and expose its deeds. It will benefit us to help people knowing the facts and also to treat whoever is affected by them. Ordering new machines and taking control over the company is another thing. We already have pharmaceutical company and we don't need for them to see us greedy but this case shows the other side of the story to the outside world. It shows our effort for the betterment and also to clean the mess in our country.'' Aaban concluded his words and changed the slide. He looked at all the board members having calculative faces.

'' so you are suggesting an acquisition?'' one of the board member Mr. Jabran asked Aaban. Hearing him Aaban chuckled. But he waited for more question before he reply.

''a takeover occurs when one company makes a successful bid to assume control of or acquire another. But no shares of this company were announced in shares market. So how we gonna overtake a famous and much busy-in-work company?'' another member Mr. Bilal asked Aaban.

Aaban scratched his brows and looked for more question but it looked that all were having same question. Then he looked at his father, who raised his eye brow for the answers which he wanted to know too.

Aaban looked at his wrist Rolex watch and looked at them again with a sinister smirk on his face.

''competition in business world is cut-throat. There were reports about this company's medicines having drugs that does not cure any disease but instead it addicts the people to take it more ornately. All the efforts of the officials and government went drain down the lane. In a nut shell, we will end up having more people drug addicted and jobless which will affect our economy. We need to keep one's eye on the ball. '' he concluded with a smirk on his face but in front of him all faces were passive.