[ CHAPTER 6 ]

It was dark.

Inky and calamitous.

And calm but not still or tranquil.

The only sound was the sound of his ragged breaths and beating hearts.

His lungs were burning with the need of oxygen but he couldn't stop because she will be gone.

A melodious giggle sound came to his red hot hears and made him turn in oblivion. It looked like he was searching in oblivion but he knew there was some consciousness ahead.

'' I told you, you cannot catch me Abby.'' Her melodious and serene voice made him smile but still he couldn't see her around him. His heart thudded in an unknown fear of losing her.

''Uruzi stop!''

He started running again but there was no one.

His black dress shirt and navy blue pants were stick to his body as he was sweating profusely.

'' Urzala stop wherever you are. its...... its not save.'' His throat was pitched dry and it hurt him to talk or run again but he had to.

'' oh Abby, come and get me.'' her voice echoed in the dark road but there was no sign of him. Suddenly he saw a shadow in a long yellow dress, her long hair open on her back, her curvaceous body moved right in front of his eyes when he saw a glimpse of her walked from her back and ran. She looked back at him and showed him her dimpled smile. Her curvy cheeks dipped with her cute smile. She ran and it took him time to come out of his shock and ran after her with a smile on his face.

Aaban's feet stopped when he put his foot in the dark forest in front of him.

The Neil forest.

'' oh no. I have to stop her.'' her pace was much stronger than him and it surprised him that how he can never reach to her. It looked like she was flying but not walking.

'' Urzala stop!'' Aaban shouted and it worked as she stopped.

Aaban stopped too. He was panting but she was calm. The moon light was kissing her face and her hairs were messy as always but it always suited her.

She turned and her dark brown eyes set on him. She smiled and her eyes shone like always.

Aaban shook his head on her childishness and tried to walk to her but he stopped as with his each one step, she was taking one back. Aaban looked at her face to see her smile but there was a concern look on her face. She shook her head and he stopped.

The pained look on her face pained him more. He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out.

'' you don't come to me so I brought you here where I lost you. '' there was a certain coldness in her voice and that fell like a thunder on him. Aaban took a sharp breath and looked around. The same dark place where he lost her. He looked at where he was standing. It was the same place drenched in her blood. His feet wobbled and his heart stopped it.

He looked back at her, but there was no expression on her face.

'' Urzala..''

'' I dared you to live.''

Aaban's eyes flew open. The first thing that came to his line of sight was the white ceiling of his study room. He sat up from his chair and panted from some oxygen to clear his mind. He brought his hands up and rubbed his eyes. He was covered in sweat.

Aaban closed his eyes and her face flushed again. He got up and his face fell in his hands. Wiping the sweat from his forehead, combed his fingers through his hairs.