( 9 )

The clouds never comes from the quarter of the horizon from which we watch for it. Because sometimes eyes can be deceiving, wait can be humbug, and heart can be cozened. Aisha's eyes were on the horizon of her parents but it was taken away from her, but she was keen of having her brother beside herself but faded away too. her eyes, her heart and her wait for her brother to be fine and protect her, duper her in a very bad way. But life's cruelness or whatever to be called changed her in to a very quiet and silent person. She would barely talk and would barely react. But being around Ali, was giving her a different feeling. She was feeling complete and secure around him. which was strange for her since she had never felt like this before. This feeling was new and devilish for her. she was losing herself to him. someone who she met 2 times and got married to him and she didn't know anything about him. but something about him was attracting her.

His decency,

His love,

His care,

His affection,

His tenderness,

And his presence.

She wanted to live her life with him, and give this marriage a real effort.

He was like a sunshine in her darkest life,

Like a drop of water on her deserted life,

Like a dream, which came to reality and embrace her.

Like a protective wing which protected her from wondering winds.

'' ma'am sir send this for you''

Their maid Gul banu give her a bouquet of beautiful flowers and a letter in it too. she took it with shaky hands.

'' thanks Gul banu'' Aisha gave her a small smile and sat on chair in garden. She looked at the bouquet of flowers. A smile crept on her plump pink lips with glistening eyes she smelled the flowers. And closed her eyes. The smell was soothing her. She opened her eyes and opened the letter.

''I have never been so scared of losing something in my entire life, then again nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do. You are the most beautiful thing I keep inside my heart. You make me go crazy. Everything about you is attracting me to another level which is hard to explain.

Your eyes,

I wish I could explain your eyes,

Your voice,

The sound of your voice gives me butterflies,

And your smile,

How your smile makes my heart to skip a beat and how every time I am with you, I feel so complete. Everything you are, is something I have never come across and will never see again, you are my once in a life time everything.

If I could give you one thing in my life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then you would realize you special you are to me. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

I love you Aisha!

I can say this by looking in to your eyes, but I know you will never let me complete and run away cause of your shyness.

I will wait for your reply Mrs. Aisha Ali Zadran

Ali''

Her heart beat was so erratic, and her face changed its color to red crimson. She was breathing hard.

She closed her eyes and pressed to letter to her chest. A smile crept to her lips and reached her eyes. Aisha wasn't believing. She never thought that she could be happy too.

'' Aisha Ali Zadran'' she read her name again. A wave of emotions approached her. tears found their way back to her eyes. But this time they were mix feeling tears.

Feeling of loneliness of not having her parents to see her.

And feeling of being the wife of such a gentlemen who loves her and respects her. and she feels something for him too, but is it love?

Retreating to her room. Aisha put the flowers and letter on her bed. She felt the urge to go and meet her parents and her brother's grave. To ease herself and to share her feelings with them.

With this thought she took her bag and left!

She was a thunderstorm, wrapped in beautiful flesh, looking to be felt and understood in a world that loves sunny days. But the wholly storm which was calmed was rising again to collapse the sand castle of her dreams.

She was unaware of the presents of the hurricane which was going to knock on her door.

.........................................

What will happen next?

Keep reading, keep guessing.