// 8 \\

Horizon!

A blue light, a beautiful band. Reflecting the beauty and calmness of the earth.

But!

It's all a façade. Maybe a decoy.

For instance, every bird has its own decoy, and every man is led and misled in his own peculiar way. creating chaos or creating storms.

Nevertheless, silence is a decoy, of storm.

But, there was no silence, its brewing storm waiting aghast.

Her eyes fluttered to the sound of rhythmic rain, it was soothing. The sound it was creating, was like a zillion times singing song which she had heard a lot of times but this time, something was changed about it or better to say everything was change about it. Nahal could see the rush of the rain hitting the windows. Making trails behind.

As a child she used to watch two drops of rain rolling down on window and pretend it was a race.

Groaning, Nahal sat with a throbbing head. She rubbed off her face to get rid of the drowsiness. Her parched throat and her drowsiness were disturbing her along with her body pain.

How slept?

Recalling last night, other than the harsh treatment of Rayan, nothing came to her mind. It was totally blank.

Massaging her temples, she rubbed her eyes again to get rid of the blurriness. She put her legs on the floor and stood up. Walking limply, she walked to the window but froze in the middle of the room.

This was not the room she was in for a whole one week.

Stepping across the bed she felt the in on her. it was a chintz nightmare of fills – flowers. White and brown everywhere. The room was white with beautiful morals on the wall. Hand painted painting hanging proudly by someone who knew what they were doing.

The large king size bed, looking like a snow drift, so white and feathery. The flowing white curtains to the arched windows flowed free in the air. Taking soulnessness of the room out and bringing the refreshing smell of the rain inside. It was dainty, immaculate and austere. The Arabian carpet hideously dark in brown. In contrast to the white walls and white furniture's.

It was shadowy and sumptuous. Her body became alerted as she emerged in her surroundings. It was master bed room and certainly not the one she was in before.

Reality dawned on her like a warm blanket. the scent in the room so familiar to her.

Rayan!

It was his room and she spent her whole night in his room?

Was he with her?

Did he...?

Looking back at the bed, the other side of it was made neat and cold. For a brief second she sighed but her mind refused it as the wild thoughts crawl in her mind.

Why was she in his room if nothing happened?

Nahal gasped as she realized that right after her food, she was blank with no memory of what had happened. It was clear as something was in her food and that drifted her in deep slumber.

She was sedated?

She covered her hanged mouth with her hands as a sob escaped from her mouth.

He did his deed to her when she was sedated in her room then he took her to his room. That was the conclusion when her mind came up to. She broke down in tears and fell on her knees. Her shoulders hunched as she freeze and tremble. Wrapping her arms around herself, she felt defeated. Her breathing accelerated along with her heart. Goose bumps rose in her body as adrenaline rushed up and down. She felt shrinking away. Rocking from side to side, she hid her face in her arms.