CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER EIGHT

Transformation of the glistening moon from full moon day to no moon day and vice versa let us know about the growth and decline in our life, making is aware of both dark days and bright days of our life.

Its called the ‘’ worm moon’’ because its around this time of year that the ground softens…. But!

Your thoughts are a veil on the face of the moon. That moon is your heart, and those thoughts cover your heart. 

His heart was shred open, and his mind saw her collapsing clearly her mind rejected his love.

Before closing her eyes, Jahangir saw the light dying. It was the first time he saw her pain up close. She opened the flood doors and the hidden emotions washed through him, taking him to its shore.

Her lifeless face was marred with the emotions washing through her body even in her sleep. And he was mobbed by her pain this time.

His hands featherly touched her jaw feeling its coldness. 

Her wet hairs were spread on the pillow covering half of her face. He gently pushed them aside and touched her closed eyes.

He brushed his hands in her hair and closed his eyes.

He messed up her life,

His life,

Their married life,

His love.

His eyes traveled back to her who was looking innocent and broken in his white dress shirt only and covered in thick blankets. 

Just an hour ago, His lips were lingering on her cold lips but her limb body slipped not to touch the water but to be held by his strong arms. Looking at his lifeless body and closed eyes, he picked her up and brought her to their room.

Jahangir made her lay on the couch and looked at her. His eyes stinged looking at her.

She made it clear to him.

Though her lips were numb but her body rejected his love and collapsed.

Why would she accept him?

He had everything to ruin her and he did it to the best.

Her body chose the constellation over his love and he has no one to blame but himself. 

Jahangir stood up and brushed his hairs back. He walked back turning on his heels but then his feet chose to stop so his heart as its strings were around her. He looked back at her fully drenched in her party dress, hairs disheveled and her soul was screaming the pain she was feeling.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Her silky hairs were covering her face, and her skin was glistening like the water was the dews on the rose. Her dress was itched to her like a second skin.

She was looking everything but his heart was only seeing the pain it was showing on her face.

He took his white dress shirt, he walked to her with heavy steps. Sitting beside her, he gently held her up and unzipped her dress. Her head was on his shoulder when she stirred. Her eyes partially opened. He froze and kept looking at her hooded eyes but it died soon and her head loosened. Averting all the other thoughts, with pained heart he took off her wet clothes and made her wear his white dress shirt. Gently pulling her up, he laid her on bed and covered her properly. His hands felt the coldness of her skin. She was cold. Her shallow breaths were showing her beating heart. Jahangir kissed her face, feeling her cold. His lips traveled to her face like he was drawing a painting with so much care and love. He halted on her lips and loved back. Abir’s neck was inviting him but he covered her properly and got up.

He sit fire to another cigarette and listened to the tobacco burn. Pondering how in hell their life twisted in his sick game.

She wasnt suppose to hear all that craps with that girl. Jahangir loved Abir and he knew he was blessed with her then why she would end up hearing all those craps about him?

Things were going to change for better then why she reacted so impulsively?

Ok he had past flings but after meeting her, it was only her in his twisted mind. Was it hard for her to accept what he told her?

Was it so hard for her to know that he loved her?

Yes he knew that he did wrong to her, but that is all the thought about it. He asked for her hand but her family disrespected him so what could he possibly do?

He wanted her, NO!

He needed her and he got her. She could change him. And he would listen to her if not agreeing right away. Why was she being a doll in his hands? Why did she never oppose when he stopped her from meeting her family?

Why she didn't oppose him when he claimed her as his wife with all his rights on her.

Everytime he touched her, silent tears would fall off her face but her mouth was numb. Why?

He would stop if she would tell him to.

‘’ ok so why didn't you stop touching her when you could clearly feel her pain?’’

His conscience mocked him.

Jahangir flared and took a sip of his bitter drink.

‘’ I married her with full law and religion. I haven't kidnaped her or raped her. It was her will too. I touched and she leaned to it. I didn't forced her.’’

His eyes landed back on her who was laying lifeless deep in sleep. He knew this was the reaction of her mind as she fainted and as a result it was good for them as he might lose himself in his confession and she wouldn't stop him.

But why?

There is no love from her side. There are no feelings from her side then what was making her so submissive and now why she reacted ro ferocious.?

She felt betrayed!

Jahangir sighed and averted his eyes.

But now!

He was going to get things right. He was going to let her meet or see her family as much as she wanted. But then there were some roles too. He wouldn't allow her to stay for a night.

He can't let her be far from him. Staying far from him even for a night could affect things that was what he was thinking.

Yes he knew that he had no right to stop her meeting her family. She might call it his possessiveness but for him it was fear of losing her.

His phone ringing broke his chain of thoughts. Jahangir sighed and looked at his phone on the desk. Reaching out, he frowned looking at the name flashing.

Swiping his phone, the unpleasant voice and unpleasant news broke hell on him.

His mouth ajar and his throat parched.

What just happened?

His eyes wide shut and mind blank. For the first time in his life, he felt the need to hold something as his legs shook.

Looking back at her, he knew he had lost her.

The last thin thread was loosened.
..............................................
short i know but sitting in balcony, it just clicked my mind.
bear with it guys please.
share your thoughts. i will end this story in 3 chapters so tell me what are you expecting so far.
and also tell me what do you think he heard in phone?
share your thougts.
a lot is yet to come and for that:
keep reading and keep guessing.