( 13 )

He was amazed!

Amazed by looking at her, not just because of her looks, innocence and modesty, but because of the fact that everything he ever wanted is right in front of him. He experienced the best hours- of darkness of his life. Her innocence was making him forget all shady things of this world. She was so transparent, so limpid to this shrouded and bosky world. He remembered once he asked his grandmother.

'' grand ma where is my princess? Do I have any?

If I have is she in danger that I have to go and save her?'' like every 5 years old child, he was a curious child asking too much questions at once. His grandmother chuckled and made him sit in her lap.

'' no my son doesn't have a princess, but he has an angel. And she is waiting somewhere else for her saviour to come and take her with him''

At that time he frowned that why he doesn't have a princess but now looking at her, making him realize that his grand ma was right. She is so precious and innocent. Just like an angel. His angel.

A smile appeared on his lips looking at her, she slept peacefully few hours ago while he kept wide awake looking at her. Finally their marriage was complete. But he was more satisfied that she made it complete. He couldn't be more than happier than this, that in her chaotic life, still she managed to keep her dignity save. The glow on her face was not hidden. Ali could see that easily. Brushing her hairs away from her face, he kissed her shoulder chastely and get down from bed but not before tugging her properly in duvet. Ali made his way to washroom. He took a much needed shower and wore his grey sweat pant and black t shirt. The t shirt was doing good justice to his budging muscles and making him look more prominent in his 6,4 height. Free from his usual suit, he was looking like a Greek god.

Today he had tasks. He had pending works which he needed to finish before his much needed break from work. Glancing at her, he realized she usually gets up for fajir pray. Looking at his wrist watch, he noticed there are few minutes to her alarm to start. Turning off buzzer, Ali glanced at her one last time before he leaves.

He sat in his car and drove to somewhere, where nobody had any idea except his close people. After a few minutes he arrived at the designated place. Giving a curd nod to Fateh, he made his way to the secluded old building. His demeanor was giving chills to his men standing there. They bowed there head in respect of their boss while he made his way inside eager to meet the man who dared to awaken the lion in him. His guards opened the metal and old door for him. It made a cracking sound. He strides inside and looked at the pathetic excuse of the person in front of him. He was unrecognizable.

Ali's blood boiled by just looking at him. Naweed was chained, all drenched in blood. Ali could very easily sensed the metallic smell of blood. Boiled in rage, he took fluid steps toward him, whose head was hung low. breathing shallow breaths. Ali pulled his hair making him to look at him. Naweed's eyes were bruised. With half open eyes he looked at him. Ali smirked by looking at his situation. He was all bruised, covered with blue marks all his face and body. The sweat in his face making trails with his blood, leaving stains on his face.

'' enjoyed my hospitality'' Ali tilted his head and said in his menace voice. Naweed could hear and see with his half open eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but his mouth was refusing as it looked like his jaw was broken.

'' don't waste your energy; keep it as I am going to send you to your new home. You will need the energy there.'' Ali said ferociously while smirked.

Ali stood up leaving his head with a jerk. He looked at Fateh who was standing beside him. With his look Fateh got the message.

Fateh left and bring a man with himself inside. Ali looked at him then looked at Naweed who was unconscious by now.

'' from now on it's up to as sir. He will be taken to the custody. He will spend the remaining days of his life in prison'' he said with confidence in his voice. Making his point more clearly to him.