// 7 \\

'' you will be my legal mistress, though, I don't need to, but I want to''

Sometimes we search so hard for words. We look for a way to interpret the language of our heart and the unspoken bond we feel. But in the end we are left with nothing but a silence. And deep down we hope it's understood.

She was in a mystery.

Vexed yet lost.

Broken yet furious.

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience. And reality was crashing her hard. She knew that reality of her life cannot be altered but still her dreams and hopes were high.

She had faith on herself.

But the truth, even the hardest of her imagination couldn't overlie.

She was trapped in a royal family.

She was caged by a prince.

but it would be so coward of her if she accept her life and caged her wings and hopes too.

No!

She wouldn't let it happen.

Tracing her lips and her face in the mirror, she realized the corporeality of her situation. There was a visible cut on her lower lip and a blue bruise on jaw. There was still his finger's faded away traces on his left cheek.

She looked at her eyes, they were dead but there was still fire in them and she would never douse it.

Her long hairs were messy and undone since days. Her appearance was miserable for her liking. She looked at her both arms and she could clearly see faded away bruises of his hands. Suddenly a jolt passed through her body as she remembered his lips on hers. The way he was pressing her more to him. She felt crashed in his strong arms but what she felt more was humiliation and violation. The past which she wanted to hide was coming in her life with a new turn. She felt disgusted.

A shiver ran down her body as she remembered his touch on her body. The same feeling was igniting again in her life but this time she was feeling it.

She couldn't look at her weak face again as she was feeling angry on herself. She can never be weak but the person in front of her was a weak and bruised girl looking back at her. Nahal took the empty glass from the table and threw it on the mirror crashing it in tiny pieces.

She was panting and failed miserably and fell on her knees.

The harsh reality of life slit her skin deep but she was bleeding ink instead of blood. If she could life in the twilight of her dreams, in those moments before the harsh light of reality found her, perhaps she could be happy.

(Why me god?

Why us?

Didn't we suffer enough that you are suffering us more?)

She whispered in her weak and broken voice. Her shoulder dropped and her head was throbbing but the pain in her heart was unbeatable. She felt disgusted on herself. She felt the need to clean herself.

His hard lips capturing her soft ones flashed again in her eyes.

She wailed and cried to her heart's content. Clutching her hairs she shed tears on her helplessness.

The bitter reality of life is, life itself, a reality where bitterness only served. She was seeing her mother struggling with life and doing all she could to give her a good childhood. She remembered the time she would save some money so that she could give her a treat. Though she didn't knew it when she was much younger but later she realized that. She was a very sensitive and sensible child right from her childhood and she realized soon that her mother was working really hard to feed her. Though she was trying not to show it to Nahal and but Nahal knew it.