11 | Busted

Fred never felt the urge to hug someone and hit them for being stupid at the same time.

Everyone saw how Naia had broken Harry's fall by grabbing him and pushing them both to the side. It all happened so fast really, but Fred couldn't get the image out of his mind of how they had miraculously slowed down right before they hit the ground and rolled over.

She was a brave thing alright, stupid, but brave.

"She'll be alright, Freddie. Pomfrey said she's just got a mild concussion and a dislocated shoulder. Popped it back into place already."

Fred shook his head furiously, his brows furrowed in confusion. "How- how the hell did she get to him so fast?"

"Beats me, but if she hadn't, Harry would've been a pancake."

They both looked down at her- now in the hospital bed with a bandage on her temple and a sling wrap for her shoulder. She heard the voices of none other than Fred and George as they whispered above her.

"Lucky one, she is. Fast too."

"Why'd she do it though?"

"Obviously because she cares about Harry."

"I'd do it again if any of you lot decided to fall from the heavens," Naia muttered, finally opening her eyes to see the rest of the team huddled around her bed and the one next to hers.

"Naia!" Fred said, leaning closer to put a hand on her forehead, concerned. "You okay? Does your shoulder still hurt? How about your head-"

"Just a slight headache I think." she winced. Ron went to grab something from her bedside table and handed it to her.

"Here, Pomfrey said to drink this for, for the pain." said Ron, giving her the potion. Naia stubbornly shook her head.

George sighed. "You fell pretty hard, Naia. And your shoulder was already dislocated. Just drink it, would you?"

She smelled the potion. Ugh it was vile. She was about to protest again when she looked at Hermione's face. "How's Harry? Is he okay?"

"Better shape than you. Now, drink." Fred said, grabbing the potion from Ron and putting it near her mouth. She drank the damn potion and coughed.

"I thought you guys were dead for sure," Ron said shaking his head.

"Harry didn't even break his glasses."

"Yeah, thanks to Vance!"

"That was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life."

"Harry!" said Fred, looking at the boy who was now awake. "What happened?" Harry asked.

"You fell off, what was it, around a hundred feet?" said Fred

"Then before you landed, Vance zoomed right to you and grabbed you, breaking your fall."

"I mean, you both still fell pretty hard," Fred said cringing at the memory. "But, it could've been worse mate."

"We thought you'd died," said Alicia.

Harry looked at Naia, a grateful expression on his face. "Naia I probably owe you my life,"

"Yeah, boy-who-lived... gotta live up to the name. Wouldn't mean much if you died now would it?"

Harry laughed, "Really, Thank you. You didn't have to, I didn't want you getting hurt as well-" Harry attempted to get up to give his friend a hug, but was pushed down by Hermione. "You can hug each other later when you're BOTH healed."