37 | Sneaking Around

A/N: ⚠️ Smut Warning. Graphic sexual content. If you are uncomfortable with those scenes feel free to skip. Also this chapter 👀

"Argh! -Fuck!"

"Riddikulus!" Ron yelled, pointing at the boggart that lay before Hermione. "Hermione, did you just cuss?" Ron asked in disbelief.

It had been over a week since Hermione had arrived, and Mrs. Weasley made it her mission to get the house fixed up and cleaned. "What's a darn boggart doing in the drawing room drawer!" Hermione said, shakily. "And where are Fred and Naia?! They're supposed to be helping us!"

"Do you really want to know where they are?" Ron asked apprehensively. To be subtle, let's just say that Fred and Naia had been spending the past week making up for lost time. Two floors above them, in a velvet bed under an enchanted ceiling were none other than Fred Weasley and Naia Vance, caught up in, well... each other.

They spent the first few days stealing kisses here and there when no one was looking, and sometimes Fred would sneak up to her room for night cuddles and sneak back before Molly or Sirius would catch them. But soon the kisses turned into hour-long make-out sessions. For some reason beyond him, she was incredibly addicting. The two couldn't get enough of each other, and once they started, it was hard to stop.

They were on their way down after breakfast to help Ron and Hermione clean up the Drawing room when Fred cheekily pinched her bum and grabbed her waist, pulling her giggling form into her room and throwing her on her bed. "We're supposed to be helping your brother with the doxies," Naia smirked as she leaned back on her elbows, looking up at Fred who leaned down on the bed. He stood above her with his strong arms perched on both sides of her legs with a predatory smirk, walking his hands closer and closer."Frankly, love," he whispered, nibbling on her ear, "I don't give a damn,"

"Did you just quote Gone with the Wind?" Naia asked. Fred furrowed his brows, "I don't know what you mean."

She laughed, clutching the front of his shirt and hotly pulling his face towards her own. She melted into his kiss as he slid one arm around her waist, squeezing slightly.

Naia's mouth opened under Fred's as he deepened their kiss, sliding his tongue over her lips and tasting her sweet mouth in a slow, exploratory tease. Naia moaned, making Fred's head spin with want. They had kissed like that for a few minutes, Fred's feet still planted on the floor as she rested under him. Suddenly, they heard a crack, and the voice of a frustrated George. "Fuck's sake, again?! Why is it always me?!"

Naia looked at him, laughing to herself. "Because you apparate in here without warning, idiot,"

"Can't you two keep it in your pants until the evening at least?! God! Why are you still on her, I'm right here!" Fred hadn't moved from his spot, smirking at his brother. "You planning on staying here? Kinda in the middle of something."

"No, actually I was thinking of joining in!" George said sarcastically, putting a hand over his eyes. Suddenly, the door burst open and this time, Fred really did pull away immediately at the sight of Hermione.

"You two. Stop snogging. And help us with the damn Doxies before I tell your mother!"

"Now it's a party," Naia smirked as Fred groaned, and they soon went down to do the chores.

Tonks and Bill joined in for dinner that night. "Another one!" Ginny and Naia cheered, as Tonks changed her nose into one that resembled Professor Snape.

"You! Gryffindor! No breathing in my class!" Sirius and the teenagers wheezed in laughter. "You call this a Draught of Living Death?! You put so much ginger in the fucking potion it tastes like a Weasley!"