12 | Happy Christmas! Eat shit

"Ow, Naia! For Godric's sake!" Yelled a familiar voice from beside the tree where she had just whipped some water at. All of a sudden, two soaked forms emerged from absolutely nowhere. "What are you two doing here?!"

"How'd ye two find us!?" Hagrid asked bewildered as he stared at the Weasley twins now shivering and wet head to toe. Fred held a now damp cloak in his hands.

"Well we-"

"You scared me! I could've seriously hurt you two you know?! Don't just sneak up on me like that! And how'd you find us?! What's that-" Naia huffed annoyedly.

"It's-"

"Took Harry's invisibility cloak now did you?" Hagrid stated.

"Borrowed it, more like." George said.

"Harry has an invisibility cloak?" Naia asked. "Oh yeah, they use it all the time to see him too." Fred said pointing at Hagrid.

"Why are you two even here!"

"To see where you sneak off to! Don't think we missed you disappearing every now and then."

"Thats-that's none of your business!"

"It is now though." said George.

"And you made sure of that didn't you." Naia spat. She ran her fingers through her hair frustratedly.

"Shit, shit...." She mumbled to herself.

"Why couldn't you just tell us?" Fred asked. He had a hurt tone laced into his voice.

"It's not something I can just freely tell!" Naia exclaimed.  "Alright you three, let's take this in the hut. C'mon. You two are freezin."

Naia couldn't even look at the twins as they walked. She noticed them shivering from the cold and with a swish of her hand and a gentle grabbing movement, she sucked all the water she had splashed on them until they were completely dry. They saw her practice her gift from where they stood in the forest earlier, but it didn't make it any less cool as she performed it right in front of their eyes- and to dry them no less.

"Wicked" They both whispered. And as pissed-off Naia was at the two of them right now, she still managed to let out a small smile to herself.

They gathered around in Hagrid's hut and sipped some warm tea by the fire. "How long have you guys known?"

"Well, we saw you on the map just a few days before the game... You were headed to the seventh floor and then after a while your name just disappeared."

"What made you look for me in the map in the first place?"

Fred answered. "That night when we argued a little about the magic you pulled with the heat and whatnot, I was in the common room when you snuck out."

"Only, why have you been going to the forest now with Hagrid? Weren't you in that room with Dumbledore?"

"You saw the room?!" Naia asked in shock.

"Well not inside... let's just say we followed you after we saw your name disappear, and caught you and the Headmaster leaving."

"We had no idea what you did when you snuck out, but I guess we do now after today..."

She sighed and looked at the twins pleadingly. "You- you guys aren't gonna tell, are you?"

Fred scoffed. "'course not, Vance! You really think we'd sell you out to the whole school for this?"

"What is it though? Some sort of advanced magic?"

"Wandless magic?"

"Are you half vampire or-"