64 | Celebrations

A/N: ⚠️ Smut Warning. Graphic sexual content. If you are uncomfortable with those scenes feel free to skip those parts.

Cheers and wolf whistles echoed around the Burrow as Naia and Fred entered through the back entrance. Everyone in the house stood beaming and clapping at the newly engaged couple.

"Did everyone know?!" asked Naia, staring at the shit-eating grins of all her friends.

"Pretty much, yes."

"Sirius and I knew first!" George grinned proudly, picking her up and spinning her around. "Welcome to the family, Vance!"

"She's always been part of the bloody family," Ginny rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms around Naia next. Bill and Charlie were patting Fred on the back and ruffling his hair playfully.

"Let's see it then!" Maria cried, reaching for Naia's hand. Gasps were heard from most of the girls as they stared at the ring on her finger.

It was striking, and consisted of a brilliant, round-cut Alexandrite gem stone that shone a brilliant sea-blue. Around the stone, a floral cluster of iridescent Grecian pearls flagged the center, and faded out to the delicate golden band. If the ocean were made wearable, it would without a doubt be her engagement ring.

"Holy shit!"

"Shop going well, huh, Weasley?" Matty shook his head at a smirking Fred.

"Oh zis is so sweet!" Fleur said coming into the kitchen. "Fred, it was so romantic! It was so perfect, it reminds me when Bill proposed, it... it is bigger zan mine!" she gaped at the ring.

"Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, thank you very much."

Sirius kissed her forehead, eyes cast down on the ring with a small smile, "Bet you think that fight was well worth it now, eh?"

"What fight?"

He widened his eyes and looked at a sheepish looking Fred. "Well, bun... remember how I mentioned that I'd tell you why I was gone for a while in the start of the year..."

"Oh right, how does this come into play then?"

George and Sirius smirked as Fred scratched the back of his neck. "Well, I was gone because I was sourcing the stones down south."

"You sourced the stones?"

He pointed at her finger. "Yes. Sirius gave me the idea after I asked him for your hand." At that, Emmaline went to kiss Sirius' cheek.

"He's marrying MY daughter." Her father scoffed. "He better be putting a ring on her finger as priceless as she is."

"But why would sourcing stones take so bloody long..."

"That's what I thought at first," Fred grumbled, "When I went down there, I thought your father wanted to give me a hard time with the Alexandrite."

Sirius smirked "Partly true."

"You're evil," Emmaline mumbled.

"Alexandrite is a rare stone, so it took asking the right goblins to locate it... tiresome, but as soon as I saw it, I thought it was well worth it." He smiled at his fiancé, "And I couldn't think of a stone more perfect on you," he kissed her hands.

"Bah, zat is too sweet!" Fleur dabbed at her eyes as Bill comforted her affectionately. Naia pecked her fiance's lips. She couldn't believe how lucky she was.

"Oh come here!" Molly gathered Naia into her arms as she sobbed happily. "I always knew this day would come! You were always part of the family, dear, but now it's just official! One more wedding to plan after another!"