65 | Deatheaters and a Wedding

"C'mere, ginger boy." Naia laughed, pulling Ron to help him fix his hair.

The younger Weasley muttered a 'thanks' as he sat on the chair while she styled his hair. One look from his mum at his unruly head of hair would grant him a scolding.

"You need your hair done?" she asked Harry, who was fixing his dress robes by the mirror.

"I'm going to be taking a Polyjuice anyway, so no point."

"You lot better hurry, mum needs you to usher the guests-" Fred entered the room, pausing at the sight of his fiancé.

She stood behind his brother, the afternoon sun gleaming behind her silhouette from the window. Her hair was done in an elegant bun, dark curls draping her face from either side. She donned a soft desaturated pink dress that flowed elegantly to the floor in soft chiffon. Intricate floral details flowed down the skirt from the waist, and decorated the brassiere in elegant beads designed as vines. The dress looked like it floated on her, no straps in sight as the nude chiffon held it over her shoulders like a beautiful illusion.

She looked ethereal.

Fred blinked a few times before smiling softly, walking towards his world and wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek affectionately. "I've got half a mind to say 'I do' right here right now."

"Better put a shirt on at least," Ron muttered. Naia just smiled, kissing Fred's cheek. He was still half-dressed at this point, and in one hand he had a couple of hangers with dress-suits and vests.

"Well, I needed the esteemed opinion of my lovely fiancé on which suit to wear..."

"Alright then, hurry up before mum starts looking for you."

Fred couldn't keep his eyes off Naia. "You look absolutely stunning, my love."

"Well, I'd look different with the glamour charms in a bit."

"Bet you'll still be smoking," he teased, kissing her nose before connecting their lips in a heartfelt kiss.

He pulled away, standing in front of the mirror. Naia sat on the bed, resting her weight on her elbows behind her. Her eyes drank him up, checking out his shirtless form.

She could enjoy the view too.

Fred held up two suits, "Okay, babe, outfit number one or two?"

"Three."

"There is no option number three."

"Yes there is. No clothes."

"What?!"

"You heard me."

"GUYS I'M STILL IN THE FUCKING ROOM, PLEASE." Ron groaned, making the couple smirk as he left.

"One. Go with one."

He put on the dress suit, Naia checking him out as he did so. "I don't know why there are so many pieces to this bloody outfit. I'd marry you in our underwear."

She let out a laugh, "Strangely, I am not so opposed to that. Beach wedding?"

"You mean I get to tie myself to you for life with you in a little white bikini? Fuck yes. I've been dreaming about that since my sexual awakening in the summer of '94."

She raised a brow, "Sexual awakening now was it?"

"Yes, the first time my cock recognized that he wanted you forever. You, the beach, and that little white bikini under the Hawaiian sun," he sighed, buttoning up his coat.