31 | Make it to me

A/N: 👆Song for this chapter also attached. 10/10 recommend listening (ugh my heart). 🥺

"But don't you think Lee and George will-"

"Shhh, no, not if we're quiet. Plus, they'd be happy to see we've made up," Fred said quietly.

"Yeah, about that..." Naia narrowed her eyes as he carried her back to the common room, her heels in his hands, "If you ever do that to me again, Fred Weasley, I am going to throw you off that Astronomy Tower and make you hit the ground twice as hard-"

He laughed nervously and kissed her head. "And you will have permission from me to do so."

"Okay but seriously, I think your apology should include a series of tasks."

"You mean like the Triwizard Tournament?"

"Precisely! like the first task could be... you tied to the bottom of the black lake. And you have to scream that you love me from underwater loud enough for me to hear from above-"

"Very creative, " He nodded.

"Second will be much like the first task, except maybe instead of a dragon you'll have to face my mum-"

His face twisted into horror. "I'd rather take the Horntail. Godric I am going to die-"

"-honorably! And for my love." She added.

They reached the common room, and Fred quietly carried her up the steps to the boy's dormitories. He gently put her down and walked her backwards until she was leaned against the door. She looked up at him with a soft smile as he squeezed her waist. His eyes roamed from top to bottom, drinking her in as much as he could.

"If I haven't told you enough, you have got to be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life."

"You could stand to mention it more," Fred leaned down to slowly kiss the juncture between her neck and shoulder.

"So. Goddamn. Beautiful." He whispered into her skin, each word uttered in between kisses. Naia tugged on his hair to pull his lips to her own. He breathed her in, pushing her against the wall harder as their lips intertwined.

Naia pulled away first. "Did she kiss you as good as I do?"

Fred paused, letting her words sink in. Once he understood what she meant, he hurriedly shook his head in a mild panic. "Not even close-"

"Good," she whispered, his breath hitching as she leaned to kiss his jaw. "Cedric wasn't as good as you either."

"What?!"

"Too late, you already said you love me!"

She turned around and quickly entered his dorm room. He went to chase after her, but she put her finger up to her lips to tell him to be quiet, pointing at a snoring Lee and George.

Fred narrowed his eyes, about to ask her if she really did kiss Cedric when she moved towards his bed, her dress glimmering softly under the moonlight that peeped through the windows.

The question died in his tongue. He watched nearly speechless as she slowly gathered her hair over her left shoulder, leaving her back exposed. The dress was backless, and Naia slowly turned her head to look at him over her shoulder. "Mind helping me get more comfortable, Freddie?"

Something within him stirred to life- a part of him that only showed itself when Naia was around. He was nearly a fish out of water, just gaping at her for a few seconds. Slowly, he approached, running the tip of his fingers on the bare skin of her back. She closed her eyes and sighed.