38 | Order of the Penis?

A/N: ⚠️ Smut Warning. Graphic sexual content. If you are uncomfortable with those scenes feel free to skip.

"Eat the other end!" Fred said in a panic as Naia's nose continued to bleed profusely. She had been testing products with the twins later that day and went for the nosebleed nougats. She quickly ate the purple end of the sweet as Fred and George watched in anticipation.

George had his research notebook and quill. "Well? Has it stopped? how do you feel?"

"Er- I don't feel any different."

"Shit, it didn't work," Fred groaned.

"Erm, maybe only a few more minutes?" Naia said, as the bleeding did not stop.

"Damn, the puffskein furs didn't make a difference. We need to get different ingredients for the antidote-"

Suddenly, the three stopped talking as they heard yelling from downstairs.

"Whos-?"

"Harry must be here!" Fred said, smiling. "Can't imagine how pissed he must be. Poor Ron and Hermione, must be getting an earful from him right now. C'mon, let's go say hello."

"Wait, Fred, my nose-" but without warning, Fred and George apparated the three of them into Harry and Ron's room.

"Agh! Stop doing that!" Hermione said to them.

"Harry!" Naia smiled, moving to him. She wobbled and nearly fell though as a spell of dizziness overcame her.

"Woah, Naia! What's happened, are you alright?" Harry asked worriedly as he caught her before she could fall.

"Must be the nougats and the apparating," she laughed, holding her head as Harry rested her on the bed. Fred moved towards her in concern, stroking her head and casting a healing spell.

"Hello Harry! Thought we heard your dulcet tones," said George.

"You don't want to bottle up your anger like that, mate. Let it out," Fred said beaming, "There might be a couple of people fifty miles away that didn't hear you."

"Passed your apparitions test did you?"

"With distinction!"

"Would've taken you about thirty seconds longer to walk down the stairs," Rom mumbled.

"Time is Galleons, little brother. Plus, Naia here was too excited to see you, Harry."

"What happened to her?" Harry asked, glancing at her bloody nose that Fred started to clean. She tried batting his hands away but he just tutted. "Nosebleed nougats."

"Part of our skiving snackbox sweets that make you ill!"

"Why would anyone want to eat sweets to make you ill?!" Harry asked.

"Well to get out of class, of course!"

"We're in the process of testing out the products. Speaking of- Harry, you're interfering with reception. Extendable Ears," George said lifting up the contraption. "They've got a major meeting going on right now."

Suddenly, Ginny entered the room. "Oh, hello, Harry! I thought I heard your voice. It's a no-go on the extendable ears, she's done and put an Imperturbable Charm on the kitchen door."

"How'd you know?" Naia asked.

"Tonks told me that if you chuck stuff at the door and it can't make contact, then the door's been Impertutbed. I've been flicking Dungbombs at it from the top of the stairs and they just soar away from it."