•twenty-two•

"How are you doing?" Corbin asked with a smile as he brought in his older sisters lunch.

Corrina felt terrible. Even her foot being wrapped in gauze, along with her entire stomach, she is in a deep pain everywhere.

Nonetheless, she didn't want anyone to worry about her anymore.

"I'm actually feeling better today." She lied through a warm grin.

Corbin nodded his head as he carefully set down the tray of food on top of Corrina's lap.

"Thanks." She said softly, eyeing the food on her plate. Corrina wasn't exactly hungry, she was in too much pain to think about eating right now.

"Has Mr. Levi talked to you about the female Titans identity?! I can't believe that traitor."

Corrina's eyes bulged out of her head while anger and irritation rippled through her. Just because she's injured, doesn't mean she should get let out of important things!

"What? Who is it? And why are you telling me this? Why do you know before me?" She rambled on, Levi flashing in her mind as she assumed he had something to do with it.

Corbin scratched the back of his head, internally cursing to himself upon realizing he most likely just made a huge mistake.

"Um, well..."

Corrina shot him a glare, not in the mood for back and forth banter. "Tell me, right now."

"I should go get Mr. Levi, I don't think I was supposed to tell you."

Before she could retort or pry him some more, Corbin sped walked out of the infirmary room, shutting the door behind him.

The blonde was left feeling speechless, stunned, and a little betrayed from not being told about the female Titans identity.

She doesn't enjoy feeling as if she useless just because she's suffering a couple injuries. Corrina still has a brain, she could have put in her thoughts about who it could've been.

Corrina dug her fingernails into the tray before dropping it down onto the hardwood floor, the drink on the tray tipping over while seeping out some water.

She didn't care. She was too angry and upset in this moment. And, she was ready to confront Levi about this, and figure out why nobody talked with her.

Corrina peered around the room, and her eyes lit up at the sight of two crutches lying on a chair in front of her bed.

She slowly bent forward and grabbed both crutches, maneuvering herself off from the bed while stabilizing her body as the pain coursed through her even more.

However, that didn't bother her. She could deal with feelings this way as long as she finds Levi, or even Hange.

Using the crutches, Corrina walked out from her room and started walking down the halls, keeping an eye out for anyone who might know information.

She did not have to walk a long way, because one minuet later Levi turned the corner, and once he spotted Corrina he instantly became annoyed.

Corrina sent knifes at him out from her eyes, stopping to wait for him to approach her.

"Are you that stupid? What are you doing?" Levi reprimanded through gritted teeth.

The blonde lowly chuckled, but it was laughter crafted from how rage filled she felt.

"Why didn't anyone tell me about the female titan? It shouldn't matter that I'm injured, Levi. You, Hange, or the commander could have stopped by my room and informed me about it!" She spat, awaiting an explanation.