Year 5 - 127

Potter stood, holding his face, it having been pushed to the side, as Malfoy stood glaring over him. Before even Hermione by their side could react, Potter leapt forward, trying to swing at the boy as they became a struggling mess.

"STOP IT!" Hermione exclaimed, raising her wand surely to zap them away from one another. Though before she could, Astrid raised hers, speaking a louder Expelliarmus and sending the wand to the other side of the corridor.

As the boys struggled, Hermione looked at the other girl in shock. "Come on... no need to fret," Astrid cooed, smirking just as she saw Mafloy give a harder blow to the other's face. "Don't ruin the fun." Heck, she knew the platinum-blonde had to get it all out of his system or else he'd be an angered wheen for days.

Just as quickly as she had spoken that, Malfoy glanced back at her, surprised to hear the girl was here, therefore allowing Potter to attack him. Moments of hesitation had cost the blonde a painful hit at his nose, throwing him against the wall behind him, making him hit his head back against it and slide to the ground. Astrid had no clue if the hit of the head had actually been as painful as it had looked to be but she saw Malfoy's lip had begun bleeding and that was enough for her.

"Your father-"

"Impedimenta!" Astrid exclaimed, cutting off the words of Harry Potter and, throwing the lad a little backwards, freezing his movements for roughly two seconds. Holding her wand bravely she stood in the space between the fighting two and glared straight into Potter's soul. Hermione looked like she had something really important to say, but couldn't quite figure out how to. Astrid also heard shuffling from behind her and when she felt a hand holding onto the back of her neck, she knew her side of the fight had stood back up.

"You are a nuisance to everyone, scarhead," she spoke the first words that came to her mind, her nostrils flaring just slightly.

Astrid didn't spare a single look back at her pal, even though she was awfully curious. She knew that if she did, the effect of the two just intently glaring would be considerably lessened. But she felt a little worried, because feeling the way he had gripped her back, gave her the impression the lad was actually holding onto her for balance. Glaring and thinking of any good insults, the tiniest thought of if the boy had hit his head too hard, slipped into her mind.

Malfoy appeared to just run with the theme Astrid had begun, going in with an angered comment of his own. "I'll make sure you regret you were ever born, Potter. I'm sure you're familiar with the sentiment. Don't think your parents hold much respect for the lad who killed them."

"Voldemort killed them, not me!"

With utter lack of remorse, Astrid smirked, leaning forward a bit as she pressed her bottom lip in a pout. "Were you never born, none of it would've happened."

"Was he never born, Voldemort would still be alive!" Hermione claimed, holding Potter's shoulder half-sympathetically and half- just to make sure he doesn't suddenly jump the other two.

"Aaah," Astrid laughed mockingly. She hadn't wanted to go against the girl personally but if that was to defend her boyfriend, she had to. Really thinking about it... Astrid didn't even really know what the argument had even been about in the beginning, but by the look on Potter's face, it looked Malfoy had done a good job at showing him a piece of his mind. "Don't listen to her, scarhead, it's well-known fact Slytherins are more honest when expressing their views of another. Your darling friend is kissing your arse."

"We're telling you, you're useless Potter," Malfoy spoke darkly.

Astrid jumped her brows till glaring."You're so useless, that if we sold your brain, it would probably get us just 3 sickles."