Year 5 - 119

Astrid figured his narrowed eyes had meant his want to throw her onto a bed not out the window after all, when she felt the boy do just that. An amused chuckle had barely escaped her, her mouth already opening to laugh at the boy and his eagerness, when she was quickly cut off. One hand by her head, the other taking ahold of her neck to press her deeper into the mattress of the unoccupied bunkbed of the boys' dorm, he crouched between her legs, pressing his lips against hers hungrily.

Her legs wrapped around the boy's torso, allowing him to move a little closer and she wrapped her hands around the back of his head, fully latching onto him and pressing the lad even closer to herself, easily matching his eagerness. He let out a tiny groan once she pressed her heels into his back trying to get his body closer and he went to do that in a way that wouldn't mean him fully collapsing onto her.

A shaky breath skipped past her lips once he let go of her neck, the hand instead going to trail down the left side of her body, one that she had forever found oddly more sensitive than the other, down to the hem of her shirt under which he slipped his hand to squeeze the side of her waist. His lips left hers and Astrid both whimpered and arched her back once Malfoy bit down on the skin on the side of her neck, simultaneously tightening his grip on her waist as well.

Enjoying the continuous attack on her neck Astrid let her hands fall from where they had been holding the back of his head, to spread loosely over his back. The top of his head right under her nose, she inhaled the heavenly smell of his, still unable to figure out what exactly it reminded her of. All she knew was that she adored it. That and the way his lips seemingly devoured her skin.

The heightening of all her senses - touch, smell, taste... everything but sight since her eyes were one thing she couldn't keep open no matter how hards he tried - rid her body of any of the tipsiness she might've felt from the alcohol, instead rapidly increasing the levels of testosterone within her. 

His hand slipped from under her shirt and moved upwards. She had been awaiting the pressure on her neck again, only to feel that his hand had stopped lower. His fingers fumbled with the top button of her shirt and Astrid's breathing hitched a little at the action. The two had kissed plenty of times, but now thinking about it, Astrid realised he hadn't ever seen her shirtless at all. For one short moment, Astrid regretted her decision of taking off her crop-top earlier because now if he opened her shirt, he would straight-up be met with the image of her in her bra. That thought alone made her heartbeat pick up.

Suddenly his lips returned to hers, taking her breath away even more as she gripped at the back of his shirt, simultaneously thanking the universe for that her boyfriend just had to be such a good kisser. Though her thankfulness quickly turned into a soft curse once she realised that the feeling of his lips had distracted her for just long enough for Malfoy to have already unbuttoned her shirt halfway down.

Her heartbeat picked up even more as his lips again trailed down the side of her cheek and down to her neck pacily, slowing down to give a longer kiss on the spot right between her collar bones. Astrid's chest rose irregularly as he trailed even lower, kissing down to an area he hadn't yet explored before, his fingers still fidgeting with the last of her buttons.

Astrid Ninomae had always been a confident girl. Whatever aspect of life it concerned. She rarely let herself worry, let alone about the opinions of somebody who wasn't herself. But Malfoy somehow had found a way to make her nervous, which felt just as new as the feeling of the lad dragging his lips over the left side of her chest. About both, she was still trying to decide how to feel.

Letting her mind ponder on it a bit, inevitably she decided that as long as the boy didn't take her bra off, she didn't mind the kisses over her chest at all.