Year 5 - 75

"Since first year I've been complaining, why is the hospital wing on the bloody fourth floor?" Astrid's eyes were a little watery.

The girl had stopped, her arm around Malfoy's shoulder as she stood supporting herself on just one leg.

"Stop whining and move!"

"I am in pain," the girl attempted to pull her arm away to yell at the boy straight in his face. But he only growled, holding onto said hand tighter so she wouldn't just fall over again and then blame him. "Do you not understand that?"

"I do, that's why I'm taking you to the hospital wing," Draco shook his head in disapproval. "And you call me dramatic..."

"Have you ever rolled an ankle, you absolute prick?"

"No, I-"

"Then shut up!"

It had all begun that morning. 

The girl had woken up in a sour mood. The words on the back of her hand had begun festering over the course of the night and she had a nagging feeling she shouldn't leave her bed that day.

But leave she did, forever ignoring her pains.

Clearly, the universe was sick of the girl being so stubborn.

Astrid swept through the air. 

Graham was soaring forward quaffle in hand, with Adrian right on his heels. Astrid slowed down a little bit as Graham and she made their way towards the side of the pitch where Bletchley was protecting the hoops. Seeing the girl slow down Vaisey took it as a sign that she wasn't a threat any longer and changed his course of flight towards Graham.

A mistake.

With a small smirk, the girl sped up faster than before and ducked to fly below the other lads. 

They had already neared the hoops. Astrid flew back up in a circular form, just like Graham and she had arranged. Before Bletchley could just as much as glance in her direction, she was already right in front of the left hoop, quaffle in hand and scoring her team a goal.

Elijah, their new reserve Keeper and the lad currently on Astrid's team, whistled lowly and applauded as Graham and Astrid high-fived quickly before returning to guarding the opposing team against getting to their side of the pitch.

Malfoy and another reserve Chaser he had taken on the team, Hayes, had been playing during this practice game too. Astrid didn't manage to cross the pitch before Vaisey had thrown the quaffle across the field for Malfoy to catch and for the blonde to manoeuvre around the younger kid, instantly scoring the other team a goal as well.

Astrid may have been faster than Vaisey, but it was no secret the lad was way stronger and could throw the quaffle way further and faster than the girl could even imagine herself doing.

That and also her hand still hurt. It had begun festering slightly and, in all honesty, only looking worse than during the first week. Still, she refused to acknowledge it.

In a second Astrid had flown back to Elijah who passed her the quaffle allowing her to go flying back for the other side of the pitch again. Lost in thought about the throbbing in her hand she felt every time she caught the quaffle, the girl almost missed the buldger coming her way. She ducked under it at the last moment, therefore getting startled and speeding down. That allowed for Malfoy to catch up to her, as they now flew side to side.