Writer's Note

This is my first time writing both in Wattpad and in general, with the this book being my very first creation. While my grammar and use of punctuations will be bad, (English is my first language don't worry, It's just I don't pay attention in class lol) I made this out of passion, Also forgive me for the style of my writing as I tend to make it more like a movie script than an actual novel. I also tend to re-publish some of the parts here if I encounter some grammar error or I felt like something is wrong with the story's flow of timeline so forgive me for that too.

Important detail: Majority of the dialogues I wrote are based in a Japanese-vocabulary sense that's interpreted in English, (Since I played the entirety of P5R in Japanese) They may not wholly reflect similarly to what was originally written to the character and the way they speak.

Some details such as in the explanations or action (marked with italics and covered by brackets) aren't gonna be much specific either. This is because some require prior knowledge to Persona while others were deliberately done to allow flexibility in visualization. So I recommend you to imagine it yourself as this is served as both a substitute and my intention.

In this fanmade story of Persona 5, I decided that Joker's name will be using the "Ren Amamiya" name despite the story itself not being connected to the anime series.

Also in this story, it'll be set in the same continuity as Persona 5: Royal (an extended version of Persona 5). But it'll also ignore Persona 5: Scramble's existence.

In this case, this "save file" version of Joker. His girlfriend will be "Sumire Yoshizawa" (May sound one sided, but I find this integral to my plot. This "ship" is not forced upon and is my decision, but i also respect people's opinions about her.)

The story is set in an alternative version of 2020 where the Coronavirus is still around but it's in a much weaker state than it is right now. (by the time I wrote this.)

It'll take time for me to get ideas for the story and I have to do some extensive research on how Japan actually works in real life and some locations. For any English-speaking Japanese readers or people who live in Japan, you can clarify me for any mistakes.